December 12, 2017, 10:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 259
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Off Your Armory/Loadout (image heavy)  (Read 1032464 times)
8: Array to string conversion
File: /home4/humansvs/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2389
Sixth Kira

"I'll take this potato chip... and I'll eat it!"

« Reply #3795 on: March 11, 2014, 05:58:07 PM »

depending on where I end up for medical school

end up for medical school

medical school

Aaaaaaaand you're a medicine student. That explains the utter insanity Tongue

But seriously, that thing is awesome, in the most nutty way possible. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of firepower that thing can put downrange.

Wearer of the great and mighty longcoat. Worship my coat and all it stands for, gentlemen.

"Sir, how many darts does this blaster fire per second?"

"all of them"
irishknots

« Reply #3796 on: March 11, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »

Rekk, I actually took some of your ideas and am using them myself. How did you rig up the RS pusher mech to work with the Nitron? Just fit it into the existing box? I would be curious to see more pictures of detail.

Primary: RapidStrike/Swarmy/RS mini
Secondary: 180 Blade Stryfe
Tertiary: Hammershot/Triad
Lots of ammo/socks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrW_0lfGSjg
Bobololo

I Will End You

« Reply #3797 on: March 12, 2014, 12:05:12 AM »

Excellent work as usual, Rekk.
This gives me an easier way of making my next Boom Nitron project, so thank you! Hope you don't mind me taking some of your ideas Wink

The YouTube Channel
Quote from: Daniel Beaver
You may think it's mean of me to shit all over your creative vision, but rest assured that shit is an awesome fertilizer for the muse of the mind.
Long live the Horsemen and hail Satan.
Herbert West

Mad scientist

« Reply #3798 on: March 12, 2014, 11:04:55 AM »

Rekk, do you ever lend you blasters to other players? One human can only use so many blasters at a time, and the thought of a small squad with each person carrying one of your monstrous machines is a delightfully scary one.

I'm glad to see that throwing a RS pusher mech into a Nitron works as it should, as that's part of the plan for my current build.

Quote from: Agatha Heterodyne
A dream merely soothes - but our nightmares make us run!
rekk34

« Reply #3799 on: March 13, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »

Thanks guys glad some of you are finding inspiration in the project

Rekk, I actually took some of your ideas and am using them myself. How did you rig up the RS pusher mech to work with the Nitron? Just fit it into the existing box? I would be curious to see more pictures of detail.

I'll get another internal pic up as soon as I get home for break, but yeah I basically cut away the unneeded parts of the platform and dropped the RS pusher into place.  The RS pusher fits surprisingly well, it's almost like it was made to sit in a nitron lol.

Also, I have an identical twin so yeh we've geared up with some of this stuff and showed up pretty decked out at mission briefings before.

TheSilverhead
* Game Organizer

« Reply #3800 on: March 17, 2014, 08:56:02 PM »

Cybran just got finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Je8LxNXg8c
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:58:12 PM by TheSilverhead » Logged

Youtube Home to FoamTech, the Nerf science series!
Primary: Extreme Pro 180 motor Rapidstrike, 2S lipo, 4S for foam ropes, underslung Titan.
Secondary: Sanguine (WIP)
ballistic

« Reply #3801 on: March 18, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »

My armory has increased since I left college. (I had about seven blasters then) Now, I've been collecting for the nerf club i'm starting in the good ole' RVA

Retaliator: My first ever blaster. real close to my heart. AR removed, stock spring since my upgraded firestrike spring was too short and too powerful. Integrated underslung spectre. inner barrel replaced with a wider diameter pipe.

Roughcut: integrated handguard taken from an airsoft shotgun. "sawed-off" style grip.  

Elite Alpha trooper- Locks and AR removed.

Stryfe- Second to only my retaliator. Integrated foregrip and telescopic stock.

Centurion: Unmodded, but uses custom Mega stingers. detachable Spectre barrel scope.

Range master: Shortened barrel.

Air max 10: "Resolve bottle" stock, scope made of the barrel tip of the Range master w/ fishing wire crosshairs

Stock stryfe

stock rapidstrike

Minimized hammershot

Golden Strongarm: Maverick grip. ARs removed.

stock panther

Equipment

Airsoft scope

Custom fishing line scope

detachable Rayven stock for extra mag storage and that sci-fi look. Compatible with stock stryfe, Retaliator, and Alpha trooper. Mounting platform for airsoft scope.

1 Dual 18 mag, 3 12-round mag, 3 18-rounds, 2 6 round-clips, and 1 25-round drum
I'll get pics up soon.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:07:21 AM by ballistic » Logged

"Ninja"
Role: Ranger
Primary: EAT w/ detachable Rayven stock, stryfe w/ telescopic stock, Retaliator
Sidearms: Roughcut custom handguard, strongarm, firestrike
bbdude101

« Reply #3802 on: March 29, 2014, 10:22:56 PM »

Here's a Nitron I finished recently for a commission. Sadly I was in such a hurry to ship it out, I derped and didn't take any final pictures. However here is a little video and picture of the wiring.

The Nitron has been modified to run off of 1 14.8v 20c 2100mAh lipo battery, which fits well into the stock battery trey with a little modifications. As far as the internals go, the flywheel is a stock Nitron motor, but the pusher motor has been replaced with a Stryfe 130 size motor to get greater ROF with the lipo battery (and eliminate the need for a separate battery for the pusher motor). The Stryfe motor also has had its stock copper brushes replaced with carbon brushes for longer life (ya, I modify my modifications).

The stock wiring has been simplified and I added an 'OMG!' ROF switch in the rear so select between two different ROFs (blue wiring in the picture).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:07:40 AM by bbdude101 » Logged

Click here for my current eBay Listings!
Message me for commissions!
Lordmonocrona
* Game Organizer

Check out my blog: thenerfviewpoint.wordpress.com

« Reply #3803 on: March 30, 2014, 08:09:49 AM »

um, just to clarify, that things has two swarmfires, a RS that I can safely assume is Volt modded, and a Titan shotgun style? HOW FREAKIN HEAVY IS THAT THING?Huh?

Check out my Blog!
http://thernerfview.blogspot.com/
"This class is boring, can we learn about dragons?"
TheSilverhead
* Game Organizer

« Reply #3804 on: March 30, 2014, 04:35:14 PM »

um, just to clarify, that things has two swarmfires, a RS that I can safely assume is Volt modded, and a Titan shotgun style? HOW FREAKIN HEAVY IS THAT THING?Huh?
5 1/2 lbs. Swarmies are running off a 4S, RS a 2S. And don't forget the LEDS Wink
It isn't bad at all to carry- it's actually fairly balanced. Our first mission was Friday, and after 2 hours it was just fine. Also, no zed tried to tag me more than once.

Youtube Home to FoamTech, the Nerf science series!
Primary: Extreme Pro 180 motor Rapidstrike, 2S lipo, 4S for foam ropes, underslung Titan.
Secondary: Sanguine (WIP)
MJC2605

« Reply #3805 on: March 31, 2014, 09:23:23 AM »

My Stampede is finally finished! - Internal mods by Boff and BSUK team - 6KG spring, 9.9v LifePO4 , AR delete and full Rewire. Plus some tweaks to the trigger setup to allow for my lack of hand co-ordination and movement.

Paintjob by UK Nerf War inc custom decals.

Cant wait to get this out and try it - It's an utter beast of a blaster and I prefer it to my Sharked RS

* Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 14.18.48.png (891 KB, 921x691 - viewed 350 times.)

* Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 14.18.34.png (1024.32 KB, 926x686 - viewed 533 times.)

FXU Zombie Society Interim Chairman/Moderator 14/15
Top Zombie Spring 13 weeklong
Primary -Slaughterhouse Stampede (6KG spring ,AR delete,LifePo4 battery and custom paint job )
Secondary/outside of missions - Hammershot in BSUK MK4 Holster or Strongarm.