October 19, 2017, 03:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HvZ Minecraft Server 3.0  (Read 9816 times)
daringdan3721

Gentlemen.

« on: January 21, 2014, 06:22:17 PM »

Alright everyone...it's been a long time coming, but today we have news for any and all interested Minecrafters...

HVZ MINECRAFT SERVER

IMPROVED    
    AMAZING                     SHINEY
NEW                 STABLE
        LEGAL

You won't be able to build or break anything until you are granted rights to do so by an admin. If there is no one around to assist you, try again in the evening! Come and join us!

More Server Information on Reddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comments/1x4wps/hvz_minecraft_server_semivanilla_smp_pve/

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:19:58 AM by Sklover » Logged
Bobololo
* Forum Moderator

I Will End You

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 04:06:04 AM »

NoM: dmacke
and myself: Bobololo

need rights.

The YouTube Channel
Quote from: Daniel Beaver
You may think it's mean of me to shit all over your creative vision, but rest assured that shit is an awesome fertilizer for the muse of the mind.
Long live the Horsemen and hail Satan.
Lordmonocrona
* Game Organizer

Check out my blog: thenerfviewpoint.wordpress.com

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »

Splatz_DeBlob is the name and I would love to join ur server.

Check out my Blog!
http://thernerfview.blogspot.com/
"This class is boring, can we learn about dragons?"
daringdan3721

Gentlemen.

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 04:52:03 PM »

Alright, you two guys have been added.

Splatz-

It won't let me add you, says it can't find your profile, could you come online so I can do it while you're there? It's the easiest and quickest way to add you to the builder group.

Bobololo
* Forum Moderator

I Will End You

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 11:14:49 PM »

Daring, can we get permissions for using the lava bucket? I'd like to make a garbage disposal.

The YouTube Channel
You may think it's mean of me to shit all over your creative vision, but rest assured that shit is an awesome fertilizer for the muse of the mind.
daringdan3721

Gentlemen.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 09:21:43 PM »

Done and done.

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 06:41:14 PM
Splatz_DeBlob has been manually added. Log in sometime and please confirm you have builder rights!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:41:14 PM by daringdan3721 » Logged
Lordmonocrona
* Game Organizer

Check out my blog: thenerfviewpoint.wordpress.com

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 04:32:06 PM »

kk looks like im good, I can destroy and put stuff down

Check out my Blog!
http://thernerfview.blogspot.com/
"This class is boring, can we learn about dragons?"
n1ko

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 07:30:51 PM »

The server is up!?  I thought for sure it would not be!

Dan, I hope you still have my castle... That beast took me WAAAAAY too long to build.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:57:45 AM by n1ko » Logged
Bobololo
* Forum Moderator

I Will End You

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 12:17:54 AM »

Dan, what happened with the server? It appears that the server has been brought back with an old save or something cause NoM and I have just lost a shit ton of work we did. Like... a whole whole lot of stuff that took many dozens of hours to make and do.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:45:45 AM by Bobololo » Logged

The YouTube Channel
NerfOmania

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 12:55:06 AM »

Dan, what happened with the server? It appears that the server has been brought back with an old save or something cause NoM and I have just lost a shit ton of work we did. Like... a whole whole lot of stuff that took many dozens of hours to make and do.

"Stable" huh?

We had full sets of enchanted everything, armor, tools, a pile of diamond blocks. Multiple mob/xp farms. A tunnel dug 1500+ blocks to a secondary mega-base in an extreme hills biome. A nether portal system for traveling to a few different biome types.

I would say at least dozens. Please figure this out, and why would we be set back this far?  Do regular world saves not happen?

I am pretty ticked off, please excuse this post if it comes off harsh.
daringdan3721

Gentlemen.

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 04:13:41 PM »

"Stable" huh?

We had full sets of enchanted everything, armor, tools, a pile of diamond blocks. Multiple mob/xp farms. A tunnel dug 1500+ blocks to a secondary mega-base in an extreme hills biome. A nether portal system for traveling to a few different biome types.

I would say at least dozens. Please figure this out, and why would we be set back this far?  Do regular world saves not happen?

I am pretty ticked off, please excuse this post if it comes off harsh.

Aw snap, sorry, I was doing some mass editing because something in a chunk was glitching out, i'll see if I can fix it. I'll look through the backups for your base and see what I can do Shocked

Post Merge: March 18, 2014, 04:21:33 PM
Just for reference, in the backup the chest labeled precious ores has 21 diamond blocks. On the server, it only has 45 diamonds total. Does this sound like the right save? I can reup it as soon as you confirm.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:21:33 PM by daringdan3721 » Logged
Bobololo
* Forum Moderator

I Will End You

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »

Just for reference, in the backup the chest labeled precious ores has 21 diamond blocks. On the server, it only has 45 diamonds total. Does this sound like the right save? I can reup it as soon as you confirm.

Is there a date stamp for that? If anything, you can reup that and I can check to see if everything is there as soon as I get my computer up and running from some maintenance I'm doing to it.

The YouTube Channel
daringdan3721

Gentlemen.

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 06:59:59 PM »

I think everything's good to go. The datestamp is from yesterday. It's reuploaded along with all the changes that happened elsewhere in the other map. We're back to one map instead of two in different states.
_PyroManXx_

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 12:47:46 AM »

My IGN is _PyroManXx_ I hope you add me soon.
CS- Tiff

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »

IGN: tifgy. Plz Add Me Soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.