September 23, 2017, 09:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HvZ Day Game - Bristol, UK - 22nd March  (Read 1572 times)
Boff

Bristol HvZ Founder

« on: January 29, 2014, 11:05:56 AM »

We're planning a day HvZ game on the Downs here in Bristol using an adapted set of rules for day games.

The game's setting background can be found here.

The full rule set is available here - there may be some minor revisions to it but I'm happy with it as it stands.

Location details, including a handy map. Nearest train station is Clifton Down and there is free parking on Ladies Mile, Bristol (if you're looking to use a Sat Nav to get there). Buses 8 and 9 will get you right next to the play space if you're coming from Temple Meads station.

Day Plan:
0930-1030: Players arrive for orientation, derping and blaster checks
1030: Full rules briefing
1100: Time in, game starts
1500: Final mission planned to start
1600: Game ends

Facebook event can be found here.

I know there is a small UK contingent here so I thought I'd cross post in case people had missed it elsewhere. This is open invite to anyone in the UK who is 14 or over. If you're between 14 and 18 on the day of the game, you'll need to have a signed consent form from someone over the age of 18 (preferably a parent or guardian) otherwise you can't play. If you have questions then please do not hesitate to ask. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.