May 27, 2017, 04:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HvZ: Manifest - SEU in Lakeland, FL  (Read 4365 times)
cawelch

« on: January 31, 2014, 05:29:40 PM »

Hello, fellow forum-ers!! I'm a moderator over at Southeastern University's game in Lakeland, FL. If you're looking to get your HvZ fix in, look no further! We at SEU have a game running Feb. 15th-23rd and we're looking for as many players as possible!! We're a smaller campus (averaging between 60 and 150 players a game), but we're ready for growth! This semester we're sporting a STEAMPUNK theme!! That's right, Steampunk. We're also introducing a currency system into our game for the very first time! So needless to say, we're excited! If you're in the Florida region, feel free to sign up at http://www.hvzsource.com/hvzatseu/ . On the opening night of our game (Feb. 15th), we will be having a cosplay contest for best dressed (remember, steampunk theme!) and best steampunk gun design (must keep orange tips) - rewards will be in currency. If any of you are interested in playing, message me or hctaylor (our head moderator), and we can help get you setup/give you directions to our campus/help you find fellow HvZ players to bunk with if need be (don't worry, we're nice). https://www.facebook.com/groups/hvzatseu/ is our group page on Facebook for even more info!! Hope to see some of you folks Feb 15th...and get ready to Manifest your destiny!!  

* HvZ Manifest.jpg (52.23 KB, 880x310 - viewed 317 times.)
hctaylor
* Game Organizer

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 06:02:41 PM »

I am the lead moderator and organizer of this game and I approve this message!

We're doing it Live!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.