November 20, 2017, 01:49:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimised Use of Carts  (Read 3932 times)
KreeWest1313

100% not Legit Rapidpistol

« on: March 21, 2014, 09:21:24 PM »

So I was reading the early pages of the show off your armory thread. At around page 7 or 8 they speak briefly of using carts. I know its against the rules for someone to ride in it, but it could be used as an ammo dump, giant turret, etc. I was wondering if any of you have tried this and have any experience. If I can find a good idea I'll try to use this at the next HvZ game.

Loadout
Primary: Rapid Strike/Modded Raider
Secondary: Stongarm
Tertiary: Blowgun and socks
Boff

Bristol HvZ Founder

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:01:06 AM »

My squad uses a cart - it's called Boff. He's got more webbing than is probably good for him and carries a rucksack when in the field... Cheesy

Sixth Kira

"I'll take this potato chip... and I'll eat it!"

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 08:34:00 AM »

Carts were once effective, but I'd say that since the advent of skirmishing and mobility warfare, they've largely fallen out of use. You just can't run as fast. With one.

Still, using one to transport large quantities of ammunition to somewhere near the mission area might be convenient. Main problem would be people stealing your stuff. Also handy for final stand-type scenarios, I suppose.

Wearer of the great and mighty longcoat. Worship my coat and all it stands for, gentlemen.

"Sir, how many darts does this blaster fire per second?"

"all of them"
KreeWest1313

100% not Legit Rapidpistol

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 10:59:25 PM »

One thought I had (but was really costly) was to mount one of thesehttp://tshirtgun.com/deuce.html and maybe a Vulcan or tow on tripods with spare ammo for the squads. Use the t-shirt cannon to lob socks for horde busting.

Loadout
Primary: Rapid Strike/Modded Raider
Secondary: Stongarm
Tertiary: Blowgun and socks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.