July 25, 2017, 06:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nerfer's Reunion, Humans Vs. Zombies style  (Read 5871 times)
Lordmonocrona
* Game Organizer

Check out my blog: thenerfviewpoint.wordpress.com

« on: September 03, 2014, 10:14:53 AM »

Alright Humans, get ready for a new way to play HvZ! This  invitational, packed all the way up in North East Indiana, is opening up a new dynamic to the way the game is played, Teams. We are looking for anyone and everyone to participate in this sure to be awesome day at the races...er... apocalypse.
The infection begins at the 4-H grounds in Columbia City, Indiana on September 27th, 2014, at 1400 hours. We encourage you to bring your own weapons and an ammo contribution if you can, if not, we will have extras. NOTE: due to the rules of the game, you will only be able to carry 18 darts to begin with, so if you bring extra clips, guns, etc. be sure to mark them.

For rules of the game, here is a link to the rule set I posted on this forum. http://forums.humansvszombies.org/index.php/topic,13409.0.html
If you have any questions at all, send me a PM, or email me at sheffelfinger@ivytech.edu We hope to see you there!

Check out my Blog!
http://thernerfview.blogspot.com/
"This class is boring, can we learn about dragons?"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.