March 29, 2017, 10:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: restricking blasters  (Read 9612 times)
gara101

« on: November 21, 2014, 06:18:36 PM »

So I am a student at the University of Arkansas at fort smith (UAFS) and our campus activities board (CAB) doesn't like the idea of mega darts because the bow and the centurion are to big to be concealed in buildings  which is understandable but they wont let me use the magnus because they say they cant ban two blasters from a line without banning the whole line of nerf blasters.  does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get them to allow the mega dart blasters.  also same with the demolisher they wont allow the nerf missile because its not a "standard" nerf dart size.  They also dont allow any of the vortex blasters but none of us really care that we cant use those because none of us have them.
Deathwish

RHUL HvZ

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 06:52:35 PM »

instantly looks at my precious Longstrike and HeartBreaker Bow... Seriously wonders what they're going on about...

OK, let's ignore that initial reaction.

If you can work it so that players understand/agree to that the CAB says can't use the Centurion and Mega Bow due to their size (possibly by involving a member of the CAB at briefings), with implications if they do (y'know, cos the college said so), maybe the CAB'll come round?

Primary: Elite Rayven - Bella
Secondary: Sweet Revenge/SideStrike
Darts, darts and even more darts.

Armoury: Sonic Longstrike w/ OMW Polycarb., 5kg Spring, Xplorer Rapid-fire Grip - Sasha
Zombie Role: Scout (Diversion)

Why Deathwish? Not a clue.
gara101

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 10:52:53 PM »

we tried that they think that players will not understand that only the magnus is allowed and they guy in charge just doesn't like using mega blasters in general so that is another reason why he doesnt want people using them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.