September 22, 2017, 02:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sock Ninjas  (Read 1097 times)
TacticoolTactiction

« on: November 18, 2015, 02:15:20 AM »

Do you think playing as a sock ninja is reliable? I'm bringing a Mega Thunderbow if I run out of socks and my melee weapons can't reach a certain range. The melee weapons I'm using are 2 Klaw hatchets, and I have two whole belts of socks.

Do you think I should try this?
Katyusha

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 06:07:25 PM »

Sock ninja is pretty much the ultimate scout/lone wolf loadout.  It's all about speed and agility, and it's also great for concealability for going to class.  It tends to be ineffective against larger packs of zombies though unless you're really good at it, and in missions it basically relegates you to the roles of either scout or hit-and-run skirmisher.  This is a very useful role but some people don't like it,so it's up to you whether or not this interests you.  As far as loadout, the Thunderbow is rather bulky and awkward and that's going to be even more of a problem for a sock ninja.  I'd recommend something more compact and capable of high RoF for if you get rushed and can't run away.  I'd also recommend ditching the hatchets in favor of a sword with more reach.  Melee is something to be avoided if possible since it puts you in tagging distance but if you're going to carry a melee weapon at least use something you can keep the zombies at arm's length with.

"Sir, how many darts does this blaster fire per second?"

"all of them"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.