June 25, 2017, 11:30:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your photos!  (Read 69254 times)
8: Array to string conversion
File: /home4/humansvs/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2389
Sixth Kira

"I'll take this potato chip... and I'll eat it!"

« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2014, 02:45:53 AM »

Can I just quickly express how ludicrously awesome your marketing campaign is, agentjonnyb? I've always been in awe of your HvZ group's advertising. It's all extraordinarily well-put-together.

Wearer of the great and mighty longcoat. Worship my coat and all it stands for, gentlemen.

"Sir, how many darts does this blaster fire per second?"

"all of them"
Lordmonocrona
* Game Organizer

Check out my blog: thenerfviewpoint.wordpress.com

« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »

I agree. You do an excellent job working with what you have, and making a great ad out of it. If only this could bring in more ppl in Indiana!

Check out my Blog!
http://thernerfview.blogspot.com/
"This class is boring, can we learn about dragons?"
agentjonnyb
* Game Organizer

« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2014, 04:56:06 PM »

Can I just quickly express how ludicrously awesome your marketing campaign is, agentjonnyb? I've always been in awe of your HvZ group's advertising. It's all extraordinarily well-put-together.

I agree. You do an excellent job working with what you have, and making a great ad out of it. If only this could bring in more ppl in Indiana!

Thanks a lot, guys! Definitely means a lot to us! There will definitely be more coming up fairly soon!

Katyusha

« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2014, 02:13:08 AM »

Here's a couple of pics from a steampunk HvZ-LARP event I went to.  Not enough people showed up for us to do a proper game so we ended up just running conventional Nerf wars with the people we had.  Sorry for the washed-out look, I think the guy who took these decided to get clever with photoshop.

Me:

My friend Thanimal:

"Sir, how many darts does this blaster fire per second?"

"all of them"