April 24, 2017, 11:16:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NERF Tactical Gear Find of the Week - 6x18 Mag Pouch for 10-12 bucks  (Read 715 times)
APEX WEAPONS

« on: January 29, 2016, 02:42:30 AM »

Made to hold IV bags or water bottles, these things are freaking perfect for six 18 round extended clips. Comes with a shoulder strap attached and snaps on the back. (no MOLLE straps) The securing straps for each pocket doesn’t quite reach over the top of the clips – they're an inch or two short -- but for those inclined this can be remedied with some additional webbing or swapping in some shock cord. If you cut them off and reattach them they actually fit.

You can hang it over your shoulder - it even works over the top of a chest rig; for example you have 6x18 in your chest rig, and have this hanging on the side for an additional 6x18. I added a "waist strap" to mine and it keeps it secure against my body and doesn't move around.

The pockets are big enough that you can actually just squeeze three clips in each pouch for 9x18, but it's a bit snug.

They seem to average between 10 and 12 bucks with shipping on Ebay: search for "MOLLE II IV Bandoleer" or "IV bandoleer"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.