July 31, 2014, 07:39:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Off Your Armory/Loadout (image heavy)  (Read 450710 times)
Ozymandias

I met a survivor from Zombieland...

« Reply #3840 on: April 27, 2014, 05:49:36 pm »

I have another one that is very similar, as a guy at my games makes them and sells them for $5.

What a bro. Also, I wholeheartedly approve of the dart holders.

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Dallas Metroplex, Texas
Ozymandias

I met a survivor from Zombieland...

« Reply #3841 on: May 01, 2014, 12:45:36 am »

Continuing my never-ending quest to find new ways of carrying mags on the cheep, I bring you this:

Iams dog biscuits box. Dimensions are 4in. x 7.5 in. x 12 in. It can comfortably hold 9 18rd clips or 2 35rd drum mags.

Could be useful for defense missions, or maybe if you're in a squad you could tape it to someones backpack.

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Dallas Metroplex, Texas
Zim

I'm a Brony, Got a problem with that?

« Reply #3842 on: May 15, 2014, 01:41:49 pm »

Tis usually a dead season for the forum right now, but here's a comission I recently did.

It's just a standard mod. Two new tac rails, and a three AA battery box with on/off switch. It's wired in such a way so that if the switch is off only the stock four AA's run, but when it's on it runs all seven. distance with the switch in the on position is roughly 95-100'. If anyone wants a diagram just reply or PM me.

The Last Vulcaneer
* Game Organizer

Check out my blog: thenerfviewpoint.wordpress.com

« Reply #3843 on: May 15, 2014, 02:40:19 pm »

I have a quick question, where do you buy battery trays? I cant seem to find them, and I want to run my stampede on doubles.

Check out my Blog!
http://thernerfview.blogspot.com/
"This class is boring, can we learn about dragons?"
Zombona

« Reply #3844 on: May 15, 2014, 02:54:00 pm »

I get mine at Radio Shack.
Zim

I'm a Brony, Got a problem with that?

« Reply #3845 on: May 15, 2014, 10:47:23 pm »

$1.25 a peice (including shipping) on ebay.

cadens

« Reply #3846 on: May 16, 2014, 06:04:00 pm »

So, I made a lightweight, functional, and most importantly, dirt cheap ammo box for my Vulcan:

I found a canvas bag with width and length similar to an ammo can at Walmart for 99¢, and used some coat hanger wire and velcro to secure the bag to the Vulcan.

This weighs a hell of a lot less than a 7.62 mm ammo tin, and costs only $1. You can trim the canvas bag to fit the desired amount of ammo (I trimmed mine so it'd carry 75 round chains nicely).

The chain still throws the weight to the left, but it's much more manageable than the ammo tin.
torukmakto4

Inhuman Resistance

« Reply #3847 on: June 09, 2014, 04:46:41 pm »

I haven't posted in a while. Rapidstrike Tactical Model

Mainly designed for improved handling. Original battery box deleted and barrel shrouds/cage area re-bodyworked in a slimmer fashion, of course using much PVC sheet. It's running a stock FCG converted to microswitches, and 3240/blade motors on flywheels and pusher. Battery is a custom 7.4V 1300mAh 19C which is in the stock (gutted and fixed). Shooting about 110FPS and 600-650RPM.

CT-2406
Quartermaster of the Florida 501st
You are now entering the Dart Zone

Quote from: Ross_Varn
Rabid squirrels are not an approved special weapon on any campus
Green Wing

« Reply #3848 on: June 17, 2014, 12:25:36 pm »

Old Doubleshot mod I revived. Honestly not much use in HvZ or any Nerf war but the paintjob is fitting for HvZ.

See it shoot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye2fNi3iroA&list=UU-MGffvfFSISVQ3DHZ09Dfw

dansitube

When I read a noob's writing

« Reply #3849 on: July 09, 2014, 04:59:15 pm »

Can some one tell me a good beginner loadout with the guns that i have?
They are the longstrike, recon, maverick, elite rampage, elite rapidstrike and the Zombiestrike side strike?
P.S. All of them are stock.
P.P.S. Photos when i get back from holidays, in three weeks.
P.P.P.S. I am a pretty good scout and heavy.
Getting the rayven when back from holidays!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:07:07 pm by dansitube » Logged

Rule Number 1: Your mind was blown and your face exploded.
Rule Number 2: Please refer to rule number one.
Deathwish

RHUL HvZ

« Reply #3850 on: July 11, 2014, 05:39:43 pm »

Can some one tell me a good beginner loadout with the guns that i have?
They are the longstrike, recon, maverick, elite rampage, elite rapidstrike and the Zombiestrike side strike?
P.S. All of them are stock.
P.P.S. Photos when i get back from holidays, in three weeks.
P.P.P.S. I am a pretty good scout and heavy.
Getting the rayven when back from holidays!!

Rampage is a pretty solid all purpose blaster, no need for batteries and are pretty reliable these days from what I've seen.

The Side Strike is great if you're going for the "hidden-in-plain-sight" style because you can holster it under a coat.

Primary: Sonic Longstrike w/ OMW Polycarb., 5kg Spring, Xplorer Rapid-fire Grip - Sasha
Secondary: SideStrike
Backup: Elite Rayven

Zombie Role: Scout (Diversion)

Why Deathwish? Not a clue.
CybranWarrior22

« Reply #3851 on: July 13, 2014, 05:39:35 pm »

Hey guys, i just made a account here (i have browsed the forums for about a year now) so i thought that i should post my arsenal/ HvZ loadout here.

For my loadout:
primary: Longshot cs-6 (blue) (soon to be modded)
OR
Elite rayven [stinger] (also not modded, soon to be)

Secondary: Elite retaliator (basic mods, spring replacement, etc.) w/ raider stock, 18 drum magazine, no barrel

Last resort: Triad & Lots of socks

i also carry 4x 6-dart mags, 2x/4x 18-dart mags and 1x 18-dart drum

(i will also list my nerf blaster collection below if you are interested)
Arsenal:
N-Strike:
firefly rev-8
recon cs-6 (fully complete)
magstrike as-10 (this one is weird. it wont full-auto but if you hold the trigger, it will do a dart a pump, semi-auto)
Alpha trooper cs-18
stampede ECS-18
barrel break IX-2
maverick rev-6 x2 (1 clear, 1 yellow)
raider cs-35 x2
longshot cs-6 x2 (both blue)
longstrike cs-6 x2

N-Strike Elite:
elite retaliator cs-12
elite rayven [stinger]
elite traid
elite stryfe (orange)

MEGA:
Magnus

Zombiestrike:
Sledgefire

Magazines/drums:
8x 18-dart magazines
3x 35-dart drums
1x 18-dart drum
15x 6-dart magazines

so theres my arsenal/hvz loadout, plz tell me what you think! (also might get some boomco blasters)

(Pictures soon)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:51:55 pm by CybranWarrior22 » Logged

My HvZ loadout:
Primary: longshot cs-6 (blue)

Secondary: Elite retaliator w/ raider stock, 18-mag, no barrel

Last resort: Triad & socks
Lord N

« Reply #3852 on: July 14, 2014, 04:39:28 am »

Hi guys, been a lurker for some time now and decided to make an account to display some of the blasters I painted for my kids.
First one up is my oldest son's Strongarm:

Next up is my daughter's glitter pink Rayven. I'm still not happy about the trigger and the handle. For now, the handle is wrapped in camo-tape.

She hangs it next to her bed, so to scare off the night terrors I added a pink flashlight to it.

This was actually my first paintjob. We have a couple of Reflexes lying around, so I tested with one of those so in case I ruined it, I wouldn't feel so bad.

The skull decal is one of those temporary tattoo things.

My youngest wanted his Maverick painted with red, green and blue. Luckily I had the freedom of choice in the paint, I opted for metallic blue and Hammerite Green. Turned out better than expected.

Then my daughter wanted a Maverick as well. I started experimenting with self-made decals.

She loved the Hello Kitty zombie decal.
Then finally my own Maverick got the make-over treatment. This was actually my first ever Nerf blaster, given to me by my wife. Little did she now what she was getting me into.

This was the only internally modded blaster: OMW spring, O-ring and lube, lots of lube. Removed AR, because I messed up the barrel with super-glue. Fully functional.
I didn't mod my kids blasters, because they tend to get over-excited shooting each other then end up shooting each other in soft places they shouldn't be.
More to come
Gunyboy007

get the job done

« Reply #3853 on: July 17, 2014, 08:13:41 pm »

This is a project i just recently finished.
I present "Sweet Justice."

It is a rampage with a firefly shell integration on the back and a triad for the handle.
The rampage has a OMW rampage kit and the internals have been lubricated. The firefly is mostly just a shell but i do use the dart holders. The triad has the vacuum holes drilled in the bottom and also the prongs broken out. The scope is there to hold the top of the firefly shell together because it wouldn't screw together.
There is a lot of dry brushing and the orange blotches are temporary till I find someone who can do delicate painting like that, because thats exceeds my abilities.

ULL's Juggernaut
Zombona

« Reply #3854 on: July 17, 2014, 09:01:19 pm »

[First Picture]
First off here is my armory.

[Second Picture]

Here is my flashy blaster that I never use. It's a Stryaven I 'tried' to paint.
It glows in the dark (via the blue bands) and there are blue LEDs inside the mag well to charge glow in the dark darts.

[Third Picture]

Here is my actual load out, I like to be pretty minimalist. When I need both of my hands I have a leg drop holster for my OJ Stryfe.
The Stryfe is motor swapped with some torquey Taimiya motors and a 2.4V NiMH battery.
I carry two spare mags in a leg drop carrier on the other side. And I use the JT paintball hauler to carry extra darts.
The last pouch is used to carry a blind fold and my sock grenades.
This loadout also allows me to carry a backpack if I need to, I also keep a spare Alpha Trooper in my car just in case of weather or accidental breaks (small campus/games).

[Fourth Picture]

These empty frozen condensed juice containers are PERFECT for carrying spare darts. They hold exactly 18, what a coincidence.
They also double as storage containers if you have a mission that you need to carry something.
When I bring my backpack I carry as many of them as I can carry.

Armory

Styraven

Loadout

Dart carrier
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.