July 31, 2014, 11:42:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your Nerf Vulcan EBF-25 today!  (Read 9886 times)
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 11:08:50 am »

Our definition of automatic weapons is one that does not have to be caulked between each fire, so semi-auto guns are labeled as automatic weapons.

Loading Please Wait...
Cody
* Forum Moderator

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 11:32:52 am »

Correct.
trumanboz

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 04:26:01 am »

Anyone got one of these yet? I talked to one of our players who already ordered one.
Chaelek
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 11:42:53 pm »

I just bought one of these death-machines. Rate of fire is good, perhaps not as good as a regular auto, and while I've not done a side by side comparison, I'm guessing the vulcan fires farther than a regular auto. It has its drawbacks, while it is certainly not as heavy as a real gun, it is considerably heavier than a longshot. The weight may not seem like an issue, but it will make running more difficult, and the gun is very hard to fire one handed. Normally it would not be fired one handed anyway, but if one were thinking to connect the belts  so as to fire 50 or more rounds without reloading, one would have to either modify the box clip as well or fire it rambo style, holding the ammo out straight. The gun can be fired with the belt just hanging from the breech, but in my limited experience this results in the gun jamming more often. Also, the gun can be fired semi auto, imagine a very very bulky longshot and you're not too far off. I'm not going to try and modify it, my expertise is limited and an electronic gun is probably teeming with easily broken parts.

Note: firing the gun with a belt simply hanging from the breech may misfire more often, but still doesn't seem to misfire very much.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:50:29 pm by Chaelek » Logged
Thatoneguy
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 06:47:58 pm »

The weight may not seem like an issue, but it will make running more difficult, and the gun is very hard to fire one handed. Normally it would not be fired one handed anyway, but if one were thinking to connect the belts  so as to fire 50 or more rounds without reloading, one would have to either modify the box clip as well or fire it rambo style,

rambo style XD

These things have devastating power. We have bought one as a group and we award them to either team in duel missions (first person to point 1, winners of a duel)

The zombies could kill with it to but it is stationary, and if the original zombie using it dies, it is deactivated.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.