December 04, 2016, 04:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bandanas!  (Read 54006 times)
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2012, 04:09:42 AM »

being a mod, i think im gonna keep it simple and order the official HVZ bandanas, great easy to read bandanas, big, not too expensive and supporting the great game of hvz at the same time  Cheesy
Thanks for the support! If you want information on ordering bulk bandanas for your players, just hop onto http://humansvszombies.org/bulk or email [email protected].

Loading Please Wait...
AT92
* Game Organizer

« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2012, 09:58:45 AM »

yep already got it bookmarked, i won't be starting my HVZ game til next semester

Any newer HVZers or Nerfers out there? Check out my youtube channel to get any and all the info you need on the current line of Nerf blasters, Orange Mod Works products and more!
APEX WEAPONS

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2016, 06:36:13 AM »

“Brassards” are those things you see MPs wear on their shoulder. A while back we were thinking it would be badass to have some HvZ FTL brassards. Classic orange - big H for Human, FTL to indicate a Fire Team Leader.

These are NOT reversible - they are black on the other side, and don’t actually fit around your head, only your arm. You're making a statement with it being non-reversible - a badass FTL will never be tagged. (Still have to keep a spare bandanna if you do happen to get tagged) The top has a little velcro tab to help keep it in place, snaps on the inside. We are also planning on making a slew of them and bringing them to NvZ this summer.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:12:26 PM by APEX WEAPONS » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.