September 01, 2014, 07:25:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 99
  Print  
Author Topic: Blasters, Tac Vests, New Shit, Oh My!  (Read 183709 times)
Ozymandias

I met a survivor from Zombieland...

« Reply #1290 on: February 26, 2012, 04:21:50 pm »

I've found Raiders that were $15 before at Wal-Mart. In b4 HVZ started. I think the prices rise when we all come back from break after a few weeks. I wonder why?  Roll Eyes

X-mas clearance finally clearing out.

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Dallas Metroplex, Texas
Boom

« Reply #1291 on: February 26, 2012, 04:32:39 pm »

Actually little known fact, Late Jan-Feb-early March, is considered the worst business time of the year. This is when they are trying to keep profits up, so . . . SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!

torukmakto4: What do you mean I can't use it in a thunderdome? It's a Reflex for pete's sake!
Eraser475

Your mom

« Reply #1292 on: February 29, 2012, 11:31:40 am »

My walmart has $8 Deploys.
Katyusha

« Reply #1293 on: February 29, 2012, 12:19:27 pm »

My walmart has $8 Deploys.

I wouldn't take a Deploy if they paid me to take it.

...okay, maybe if they paid me a lot...

"Sir, how many darts does this blaster fire per second?"

"all of them"
Boom

« Reply #1294 on: February 29, 2012, 01:19:54 pm »

I'd take that, the only thing that thing needs to Get AT range is a different stock spring, the stock springs in those things are tight on the plunger tube(smaller ID than recon,longstrike,AT ect.), they have pretty good stock seals to begin with though.

torukmakto4: What do you mean I can't use it in a thunderdome? It's a Reflex for pete's sake!
Katyusha

« Reply #1295 on: February 29, 2012, 03:26:27 pm »

I think I'll just use my AT to get AT ranges and not go through the horror of trying to open up another Deploy.

"all of them"
SpookyLucaZ
* Forum Moderator

Graveyard Shift

« Reply #1296 on: March 01, 2012, 10:57:09 pm »

UTG S.W.A.T. tac-vest:
http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Law-Enforcement-SWAT-Vest/dp/B001BR1O74/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330650987&sr=8-2

MOLLE style dump pouch=
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320818681741?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3363wt_698

MOLLE style tactical belt:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180790306307?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1730wt_765

Wish I had a pic of how I have my setup but will try and update it tonight...
This setup allows for maximum movement will being able to act as a faux-heavy without all the weight.I can still run as fast as ever without having to resort to duct tape, less firepower, or heatstroke.
With the rigs ability to carry 11-6mags/25socks, car keys, walkie talkie, water bottle, a map, binoculars, a small sidearm, and everything but the sink its only downside being the inability to carry 18+dart mags. Thats where the dump pouch comes in...
Looking for a drop leg attachment that can hold multiple long mags EVEN WHEN UPSIDE DOWN is like trying to find a crimson longshot. I spent more than a month looking for the right one. Its elastic loop at the top of the nylon bag is really nice because you can just throw anything in there and forgedaboutit! Its capacity: 6-7 stampede mags(haven't attempted jungle style yet), 3 'trooper drums, or 1 raider drum & couple 6's. It can be strung to a MOLLE vest considering it has the same style attachment straps(sadly mine isn't ALICE or MOLLE). I carry only 1 of these so far to test out and its only improvement is you need a couple.
Last but not least, whats more embarrassing then bombing zombies only to get tagged because your pants decided to give out? Most people have a belt already(I'm not one of them) so this really helped since it fits tactical attachments as well(very adjustable too). All and all I'm glad I invested in all these, and they're well worth the money Cheesy

EDIT:
ATM, toys r' us is...actually having a sale? On stampedes? And its a value pack with much more darts?:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10886258
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:18:16 pm by SPooKYLuCaZ » Logged

Moderator/Organizer/Founder of 'Insanity Wolves'
Pointman9

You can't spell slaughter without laughter :)

« Reply #1297 on: March 23, 2012, 09:06:53 pm »

The Wal-mart in Cincinnati has Scatterblasts (those grenade things) for $9.97.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 01:35:49 pm by Pointman9 » Logged

Primary: The Punisher, Rapidstrike, Powerstrike 48
Secondary: holstered Triad, Joe Biden
darknyght00

« Reply #1298 on: March 26, 2012, 01:35:33 am »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but has the Whiteout series been discontinued? I just bought the Rayven and wanted to get a few 18rd drums full of whiteout darts for foam density and ease of recovery but couldn't find the darn things. Also, I suppose the drums themselves are Target exclusives, huh? You'd think that would be something they'd put on their website.

Primary: Rayven (WIP: Overvolted 12.6v, locks removed, reduced trigger pull, ammo counter)
Primary 2: Stampede (WIP: Overvolted 16.8v, SGNerf SMG reduction, SGNerf upgrade kit, ammo counter)
Primary 3: Alpha Trooper (WIP: OMW Massacre kit- 5kg spring)
Tye Power

Z.E.U.S. Squad Leader

« Reply #1299 on: March 26, 2012, 07:08:00 am »

Whiteout in itself was a limited edition series, but I don't think the 18 drums were part of whiteout...so you may still be able to get them.

Squad: Z.E.U.S.
Primary: Over-volted Elite Rayven
Last Resort: Socks
Equipment: Camelback
darknyght00

« Reply #1300 on: March 26, 2012, 12:14:56 pm »

That's what I thought. After a bit more poking around, I found the AT had been discontinued which accounts for the drums being sold out as everyone rushes to stockpile them. Hopefully I can find a few over Easter.

Primary: Rayven (WIP: Overvolted 12.6v, locks removed, reduced trigger pull, ammo counter)
Primary 2: Stampede (WIP: Overvolted 16.8v, SGNerf SMG reduction, SGNerf upgrade kit, ammo counter)
Briguy52

Groovy!

« Reply #1301 on: March 26, 2012, 03:57:16 pm »

A week ago my Target in chicago still had a good stock of 18 round drums...

Rayven + Xploderz 200 = Main Loadout (mobile + all ranges covered)

Personal favorites: Maverick (don't hate), SM750, AT2k, TTG
darknyght00

« Reply #1302 on: March 26, 2012, 04:20:23 pm »

I suspect my location was simply out of stock because we had just started our game that week. It's kinda funny watching people who don't prepare for events ahead of time. One of our players left campus over the weekend to purchase a new blaster, came back, fired one round, and got tagged retrieving said round. I'm an Admin this game but when I play I stockpile groceries and such so I only have to leave for class, missions, and when I want to.

Katyusha

« Reply #1303 on: March 26, 2012, 05:41:45 pm »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but has the Whiteout series been discontinued? I just bought the Rayven and wanted to get a few 18rd drums full of whiteout darts for foam density and ease of recovery but couldn't find the darn things. Also, I suppose the drums themselves are Target exclusives, huh? You'd think that would be something they'd put on their website.

One of the two Walmarts in the general vicinity of Portsmouth NH still has Whiteout ammo in somewhat limited quantities as of yesterday, so it's not totally gone, just really hard to find.  But regular old orange Streamlines also come in W-code, so you can still get Whiteout quality, just not Whiteout colors.  Orange W-code Streamlines seem to generally be found in the 100-round boxed packs; the 16- and 36-round bags seem to be mostly K-code with the occasional bag of T-codes.

"all of them"
Ozymandias

I met a survivor from Zombieland...

« Reply #1304 on: March 26, 2012, 06:18:46 pm »

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but AirZone has new streamline-esqe darts.

http://imgur.com/a/BKAmm (Not my album)

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Dallas Metroplex, Texas
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 99
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.