January 21, 2018, 02:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Thread  (Read 95026 times)
Mousemania

« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »

Heyo everyone!

My name's Ashley and I'm a sophmore here at Ohio Northern University.  We had some problems in the fall and so our week-long game got cancelled, but I hosted a weekend mini-game to make up for it ^.^ I got a lot of information from this site to help me haha

Due to the problems in the fall, the old officers decided it would be best to just revamp everything, so elections were held and I became President. Our club was never an official university organization, and that was the root of our problems.  We new officers just finished rewriting everything in our constitution and bylaws, and if everything goes well we'll get through and officially become ONZA, Ohio Northern Zombie Apocalypse (I really like the name XD). If everything goes REALLY well we'll get through quickly and get to have our week-long spring game =D Fingers crossed!
tyfighter23

« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2012, 12:16:41 AM »

Hey Everyone! I have tried many times to join but couldn't. Thanks to Joe, I was able to. Thank you again! The name is Tyfighter aka Tyler. I am a member of Killian411's squad. I am currently playing my first game of HVZ at Longwood University. Currently a human, may change, who knows?! But I am having a blast. I am only a freshman, so I have many years to go!
Masturcief42

lol I'm teh mastur cief!

« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2012, 12:23:02 AM »

Hey Everyone! I have tried many times to join but couldn't. Thanks to Joe, I was able to. Thank you again! The name is Tyfighter aka Tyler. I am a member of Killian411's squad. I am currently playing my first game of HVZ at Longwood University. Currently a human, may change, who knows?! But I am having a blast. I am only a freshman, so I have many years to go!
please remove the firearm from your user picture. you don't want to get banned before your 2nd post.

Go save lives, donate blood.
torukmakto4

Interstellar Caveman

« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2012, 09:51:36 AM »

please remove the firearm from your user picture. you don't want to get banned before your 2nd post.

I wasn't aware that firearm images were banned. Another user's avatar is a pistol round of some sort.

"Are banshees legal in HvZ?"
Quartermaster, Florida 501st
All AC drives all the time from here on. Brushes suck.
My nerf blog
Cazzums
* Forum Moderator

Graveyard Shift

« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2012, 07:41:45 PM »

I wasn't aware that firearm images were banned. Another user's avatar is a pistol round of some sort.
Officially, no. As long as someones not sending out the wrong message with real firearms by combing them with HVZ then theres no real issue.

"See you space cowboy..."
Primary: Minimized Demolisher
Backup: Socks/3' Blowgun
tyfighter23

« Reply #215 on: April 08, 2012, 08:44:17 PM »

it isn't a real gun, but i can change the picture. Its a prop used for a movie I was working on. Sorry.
prince_ofdarknss

« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »

hello i am new to the forum and HvZ.  I currently live in Germany and i am looking for anygroups that are hosting games in or around the Nürnberg Area (i am American but not Military any more)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:38:26 PM by prince_ofdarknss » Logged
kat-a-palt-kid

BANNED

« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »

Hello I am kat-a-palt-kid and i live in ohio.Also i have been reading on this site for a time and really injoy it.

P.S.(my first post i am so proud)

Uuuuuuuuuu... I wish I could think of a cool signature.
Peter Taisler
* Game Organizer

« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2012, 11:03:31 PM »

Hey folks. Name's Pete, my radio handle is Porkchop, and I am also known as East Coast Axe Man. I always get new nicknames but, those are ones I answer to, haha.
My involvement with HvZ started in Fall 2010 when I played for the first time. Before attending Stony Brook University I had never even heard of HvZ and looking back now, I'm sure glad I did find out.
Currently I am a moderator at SBU and this coming Fall will be my 4th game as a mod.
I look forward to learning from others on how they conduct/play their games, what modifications work from them and also contributing what I can to the HvZ community.

Thanks to the forum admins who make this possible and (as a game mod) thanks to everyone who plays or who is looking to play in the future!

Stay safe and have fun!

Stony Brook Actual

SBU Mod, Spring 2011 to Present
Co Organizer Fall '12 to Spring '14

Quote from: Bobololo on February 19, 2013, 04:43:10 AM
Balls are one of the greatest ammo types of all time! OF ALL TIME!
KatanasPWN
* Forum Moderator

King Under The Mountain

« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »

Hello I am kat-a-palt-kid and i live in ohio.Also i have been reading on this site for a time and really injoy it.

P.S.(my first post i am so proud)
Please improve your posting quality, and welcome to the forum!

Wolololo
kat-a-palt-kid

BANNED

« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2012, 03:10:39 PM »

Sorry about the lower case.I post from a Nintindo Wii.I won't make errors in the futuer.

Uuuuuuuuuu... I wish I could think of a cool signature.
EDude81

« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »

Hey I live in Madison Wisconsin and i would like to play HvZ, Halo, or anything else out there..

Hit me up here

Ah Bite Me
prince_ofdarknss

« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »

Hey I live in Madison Wisconsin and i would like to play HvZ, Halo, or anything else out there..

Hit me up here
Go Badgers!!
thebestcookie

« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2012, 11:29:43 PM »

Hey guys. My name is Dave, I take great pride in modding my Nitefinders. Oh yeah... I also really like cheese...

Quote from: The Lars Larson Show
Hey Jackass! Get your government off my freedom!

i pissed off my home depot style place for an hour bitching about purple pvc.
Kyhan

Amature Artist, Professional Person

« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2012, 07:10:00 AM »

Hello, HvZ Community. I've heard of the official HvZ game before, but only decided to join the forum after watching some Bobololo videos where he mentioned the forum.

I'm Kyhan (pronounced with a soft "a"), AKA "KyhanGJR" throughout the internet (if you google "Kyhan," you will find that my deviantart page is the first SECOND result. It was the first a few months ago when I last checked). I've been nerfing/modding nerf guns for only two years now, and have (after a dreadful few weeks) begun to get a little more hardcore about it.

I'm 21, and I'm hoping maybe to be able to convince the other Nerfers during my last year of college to get a decent HvZ game going, with all the ropes (bandanas, actual rules for what is allowed/banned, way for humans to win).

In the past, the only HvZ variant I've ever played starts as a 3-team deathmatch (2 human teams and a single zombie), where each player has 3 lives before they become a zombie (the zombie auto-infects) and is played until there are no humans left. It's pretty fun, until you realize it's all the current "Nerf Guild" wants to play (and with all the current crowd that plays it, it gets pretty bad, as you have 5 or 6 half-naked and possibly intoxicated juggernauts running at you, full speed, fists flailing).

Anyway, I hope to integrate myself into the community you guys have here, and possibly make some new friends.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.