October 30, 2014, 11:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hit 'Em Hard, Hit 'Em Fast: The Berserker Creed  (Read 15200 times)
Mzzkc
* Game Organizer

« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2012, 03:02:13 AM »

Uhh, don't knock out the ARs unless you plan to re-barrel.

The friction created by the pegs are what allows the dart to fire at a decent velocity. Same deal as any other tek derivative.
Dr Remag
* Game Organizer

"A warrior never worries about his fear."

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »

Managed to rebarrel the turret with CPVC recently and I'm noticing a bit of extra range.  At the moment, I haven't glued anything together, because it's all holding together just fine without it and I'm not noticing any air leaks or whatnot.

With just the rebarreling, I'm getting about another 10-15' of range, which is nice.  Next up, strengthening the spring and adding an absolver.

So did you just push the CPVP into the turrets without cutting the actual turret at all?

Also to MZZKC: I am assuming that the re-barreling would be a given since that is what everyone was talking about.

Squad: Spartans[Disbanded]/Game Breakers/Templars of Steel[TBA]
Play Style: Heavy Grenadier/Blaze of Glory
Primary: Big Bertha
Secondary: Socks/Anything LULZY

Things I'd like to point out about myself:
I act my shoe
JPRoth1980

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2012, 11:35:49 PM »

So did you just push the CPVP into the turrets without cutting the actual turret at all?

No, I effectively followed the guide on page 1 more or less to the letter, although I was able to machine the parts so that any adhesive was unnecessary.

The Berserker has some monster ARs in it, and I honestly don't think taking them out would be possible without cutting the turret open.  Luckily, all it took was about an hour or so with a razor saw and Dremel and everything cleaned up and went back together like a charm.  Next up:  messing with the pump gun and adding a CPVC coupler so I can single/absolve it.
Dr Remag
* Game Organizer

"A warrior never worries about his fear."

« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2012, 11:45:12 PM »

I just open the blaster turned the turret upside down and used a hammer to hammer out the ARs with a screwdriver.

Squad: Spartans[Disbanded]/Game Breakers/Templars of Steel[TBA]
Play Style: Heavy Grenadier/Blaze of Glory
Primary: Big Bertha
Secondary: Socks/Anything LULZY

Things I'd like to point out about myself:
I act my shoe
darknyght00

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2012, 12:01:46 AM »

You've gotten me curious, but not curious enough to buy one myself. Time to go convince someone to pay me to tinker...

Primary: Rayven (WIP: Overvolted 12.6v, locks removed, reduced trigger pull, ammo counter)
Primary 2: Stampede (WIP: Overvolted 16.8v, SGNerf SMG reduction, SGNerf upgrade kit, ammo counter)
Primary 3: Alpha Trooper (WIP: OMW Massacre kit- 5kg spring)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.