July 22, 2017, 02:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: That damned bandanna.  (Read 17371 times)
Andrew Ketrow

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 01:49:43 AM »

I encourage my players to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics or whatever and buy light fabric that can be cut into three-foot strips; the total cost ends up being somewhere around a dime per "bandanna".
trumanboz

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 02:48:21 PM »

I learned that getting tagged by a zombie helps the bandanna not slide off your arm. I strongly recommend it.
overlord220

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 12:04:37 AM »

lol, nice

Cpt NSSB

Keep your head on a swivel and your blaster ready

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »

ive sewn my bandana onto the sleeve of my trench coat so i never have to worry about it slipping off or changing shape/size.   the only downfall is if i get turned i have to rip the bandana of my coat. so i bought a secondary bandana and just use that instead seeing as how it would be a shame to wear my zombie hunting trench as a zombie...

Name: Colin a.k.a. Not-So-Silent Bob (NSSB)
          Founder/Surviving member of The Zombie Eradication Mercs.
Weapons: Dual Vulcans: First Dibs & Sloppy Seconds
              Stampede: Unnamed
gnomeofdoom
* Game Organizer

PVC Warrior

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »

our school bought a big roll of bright green cloth and cut it into about 2" wide strips they're real easy to tie, but they do come lose from time to time. One of the guys determined that the best way to tie it is to tie it like a regular neck tie. That way it can cinch up and loosen according to your wishes, not the fabric's. I would personally tie it once around my upper arm, and then once over the shoulder (I'm skinny, what can I say?) It looked neat, different, and so long as it didn't slip off my shoulder too much stayed in place well.

HvZ Alumni Player -SUNY College at Oneonta // HvZ Moderator and Graduate student - SUNY Binghamton // One day faculty advisor for HvZ at a university???

Weapon: Blowgun:
I've run out of space here to list them, so just go to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnomeofdoom314
Jesse Abram
* Forum Moderator

~I am my own hero.~

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »

Work out a bit more so your bicep is big enough to stop the bandana from slipping past it when you tie it to your upper arm. Zing.

The NoFreakin' Way - www.nofreakinway.weebly.com
Jkfyeung

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 03:55:38 PM »

The bandannas that I use are large enough that you can tie it once on the inside of your arm, and once on the outside. (Whilst a human.)
As a zombie, I like to make sure that the bandanna is snug on my head on top of my ears (using ears to help keep bandanna up). If it rides too high, just pull it back down.
If you sweat a lot, that could help as the moisture helps the bandanna from moving too much. Unless you sweat profusely, then that's another story.
KatanasPWN
* Forum Moderator

King Under The Mountain

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 10:30:37 PM »

Necroes aren't cool bro. I know this is still technically on the first page, but it's from 4 years ago... *LOCKED*

Wolololo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.