September 26, 2017, 07:06:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nerf ELIMINATOR: Backup mini-pistol!  (Read 13638 times)
Pebbles

« on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:48 AM »

http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/default.cfm?page=viewproduct&product_id=22572

Figured I'd ought to post this here, just so you guys know.
These little guys have some interesting applications. You could carry four or eight and have that many ready shots, you could do some integrations with them, or you could be a "super spy" and only use one... I'm sure you guys have some ideas as to their use as well.
Andrew Ketrow

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:08:54 AM »

How does it compare to the Nite Finder?
overlord220

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »

looks horrifically week. but i would love to crack one open and see how much power you could get out of it.

trumanboz

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:56:56 AM »

They look like smaller versions of the Crossfire or Scout. So if it has the same fire power, should be up there with a modded Nitefinder. Though, looks like a smaller spring is in it, so I am sure it is not as good.
trumanben

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 11:35:40 AM »

I've drilled out the ar's on my reflex (n-strike version of the eliminator) and I actually really like the gun.  Sure it is very, very small but it gets about 30 feet so I can't complain and if you shoot someone in a group the gun is so easy to hide it is hilarious.
Shane

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 01:43:58 PM »

Yeah, I've got one of the reflexes and I doubled the spring and removed the air restrictor.  Its now my favorite little toy because of how silly it is.  A gun that small getting great range is just fun.
lt. snax

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

Im not sure what you guys do to your nightfinders, but mind(modded) can easily outshoot any stock gun.

Name: Jake Weinberger
School: Goucher College
Day-to-day: Recon no stock, 2 socks
Mission:
Primary Weapon: Recon w/ stock and socks
Offhand: Adatto Mod nightfinder
Diamond

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »

Yeah, just taking out the air restrictor does wonders for this gun, in my opinion of course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.