September 26, 2017, 03:59:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL seriosuly all about nerf guns you want to know  (Read 20597 times)
MaverickDude99

Aim at the head

« on: September 13, 2010, 07:38:40 PM »

Tongue
hi rookies ,pros, and all ive found a guys page that reviews nerf guns but when i say nerf i say ALL there are guns you maybe not even know they existed
like the maxforce,the old school onesmthe lil gingers, the ones that want to show off
you get to my point the site is

www.nerfguns.org the starter page shows you the latest nerf guns but on the previous entries(bottom part) show lots o guns like the lock N load or the razor!SEEYA  Cool
Zed8
* Game Organizer

I love this game.

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 07:47:31 PM »

Please improve your spelling and grammar.

Also, the reviewer of the Stampede was trying to find a way to turn off the "sound effects" that the gun makes while shooting. Lol.

"Life is hard; its harder when you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
mcknightchris
* Game Organizer

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:52 PM »

I was not able to find a shut off switch for the sound effects, but ultimately the sound does serve a purpose -- it does a great job of masking the mechanical sound of shooting the gun (which would be far more annoying).

Haha, is that a kid reviewing it? Does he not understand that those "sound effects" are the actual sound of the darts being shot?

Semi-retired from HvZ due to leaving TAMU. Hopefully I can make it to some missions and invitationals.

Squad: CDC

Insanity is just another state of mind... lol
Spellca

The Traditionalist

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:10:31 PM »

I have a few issues with the site to start off with.

1) If you are going to review blasters, mostly NERF I am guessing, then I would have used the phrases used by NERF such as "blaster" rather then plastering the word "gun" everywhere.

2) "The Stampede does not have an automatic pump mode, meaning that batteries are required..." Again, what is "automatic pump mode"? Slam-Fire? It isn't a mode and it isn't automatic. This guy doesn't seem to have much a clue what he is talking about beyond the fact that he can pick up the Stampede and wave it around.

3) What "sound effects" does the Stampede make? The automated mechanisms moving darts into place and firing them perhaps? Hardly sound effects...

EDIT: His parent better stop paying for that domain name before the kid hurts himself...

My Wishlist
  • Buzz Bee Tetra-Strike
  • Air Zone Triple Shot
  • Nerf Dart Tag Hyperfire
  • Air Zone Crossbow
blaxbb

OSU Tech

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 09:21:38 PM »

Isn't this the second thread of the month Huh

Ozy Edit:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:27:07 PM by Ozymandias » Logged

I forgot one:

Don't bitch to your mods everytime they fuck up. They know, and they'll work to fix their mistake.
Spellca

The Traditionalist

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »

Isn't this the second thread of the month Huh

It is so worth it considering how completely awesome this site is and how this single member contributed greatly to the HvZ community.

My Wishlist
  • Buzz Bee Tetra-Strike
  • Air Zone Triple Shot
  • Nerf Dart Tag Hyperfire
  • Air Zone Crossbow
reko0418

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 09:29:04 PM »

this guy made me lol...

Primary: Stryfe of Badassary!
Secondary: pair of Strongarms
last resort: Dual Triads!
SnowDragon
* Game Organizer

Brisbane HvZ Administrative Organiser

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 09:27:57 AM »

Fuckin' lol.

Primary: LongStorm CS-MF
Secondary: Magstrike MOD 1
Side Arm: FuryFire MOD 2
Teritary: Rubber Training Knife (PK 92R10D)
Equipment: 13 6 shot magazines, 1 flip clip, 35 round drum, Tac Vest, 200 darts, hip holster, sling

Zombie Stuns: 136
Zombified: 10 times

RAIS - Corporate Safety
MaverickDude99

Aim at the head

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 07:25:27 PM »

hey guys this about this dude...............

the sounds arent the darts being shot take for example the buzzbee rapid blast you turn on that thing and i makes an annoying sound and about the stampede for example....

a zed is runningafter you and you have a stampede you stun him but the FREAKIN sound attracts other zeds (oihh i got my spelling better this time :-p) a horde wave comes then 2 words
y
o
u
r
e
f
u
c
k
e
d
mcknightchris
* Game Organizer

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 07:37:04 PM »

hey guys this about this dude...............

the sounds arent the darts being shot take for example the buzzbee rapid blast you turn on that thing and i makes an annoying sound and about the stampede for example....

a zed is runningafter you and you have a stampede you stun him but the FREAKIN sound attracts other zeds (oihh i got my spelling better this time :-p) a horde wave comes then 2 words
y
o
u
r
e
f
u
c
k
e
d

And THIS is why its a Thread of the Month.

Semi-retired from HvZ due to leaving TAMU. Hopefully I can make it to some missions and invitationals.

Squad: CDC

Insanity is just another state of mind... lol
Jeo

[email protected] Executive

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 07:47:28 PM »

Hey MaverickDude99, are you by chance Mr nerfguns.org?

Australian National University

><
MaverickDude99

Aim at the head

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »

no jeo................... doing propaganda to my own site(if it was mine) i think it would be a dirty trick and if it was mine dont you thinkill be more persuading about getting into the page and i think the `mr nerfguns` a nerd but at least the page gives you info about nerf guns/blasters that will help out some (duhh thats why the page was created) and DUDE!! wouldnt you like to know about some 50 feet ranged pistol (sounds like propaganda but no) in conclusion

im NOT mr nerfguns
Valenx
* Game Organizer

The Resident Bassist

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!

>.>

Now that that's out of the way...punctuation is your best friend, bro.

In-Field Moderator Sylum of the Nicholls State University Resistance.

Louisiana Unit. Wolf Pack Squad Leader.

Primary: Longstrike
Secondary: Maverick (Penny and ar removal mods)
Sidearm: lots and lots of socks
Equipment: Bandolier of 4 six-shot clips. 75 extra darts (going get more soon)
SnowDragon
* Game Organizer

Brisbane HvZ Administrative Organiser

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 02:42:49 AM »

Words in the Native langauge of a moron

This is the reason people IQ checks are required. You'd fail instantly, be beaten with paddles and then shipped off to NH. And we wouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap.

Primary: LongStorm CS-MF
Secondary: Magstrike MOD 1
Side Arm: FuryFire MOD 2
Teritary: Rubber Training Knife (PK 92R10D)
Equipment: 13 6 shot magazines, 1 flip clip, 35 round drum, Tac Vest, 200 darts, hip holster, sling

Zombie Stuns: 136
Zombified: 10 times

RAIS - Corporate Safety
Jeo

[email protected] Executive

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »

I will admit that the site has far better grammar and spelling than you do (although still not great) so that's at least one point in your favour. I'm still a little confused as to why you're promoting the site though.

Australian National University

><
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.