April 23, 2017, 11:37:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Batman Nerfgun  (Read 26854 times)
Deadrabbits

« on: September 23, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »

has anyone used it, and is it anygood or worth the money
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:01:38 PM by Cweed » Logged

Lupta-te cu mortii! Scapa cu viata din cele mai tari jocuri cu zombi. Foloseste diferite arme pentru a ucide fiecare mort umblator.
Cweed
* Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »

Hey Deadrabbits,

Not a huge deal but we prefer that you don't write your thread title in all-caps.

A slightly bigger deal is that I have no idea what you're talking about and have a sneaking suspicion not many other people do.  A google of "batman nerf gun" didn't return anything having to do with Batman styled Nerf guns other than this youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUsf9-M7yKE

If you're going to post a thread we ask that you provide more information or content than a single line.  We'd like to keep the quality of threads on this board to a high standard.
trumanboz

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »

I am assuming you mean the Wayne Tech Tri-Fire? There is a mod on Nerf Haven about it. They didn't seem impressed by it and I am not going to drop my money on a gun like that when I could just buy another Titan to mini or integrated into another gun.

For those who are curious, said mod is found here: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11835
Deadrabbits

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 10:53:38 PM »

if you own a tv there is a infomercial about the gun every five seconds. i thought batman nerf gun would be enough for people....   sorry. simple question, needing a simple answer. thank you trumanboz for owning a tv.

Lupta-te cu mortii! Scapa cu viata din cele mai tari jocuri cu zombi. Foloseste diferite arme pentru a ucide fiecare mort umblator.
The Cat
* Game Organizer

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 02:47:14 AM »

...Wow, that wasn't dripping with animosity at all...

NIU Humans vs Zombies
Treasurer
Commander of Whiskey Squadron
trumanboz

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:56 AM »

I actually have never seen a commercial for it. I saw it at Wal Mart.
Deadrabbits

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 10:17:55 AM »

weird when the movie was coming out it was all over tv
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:50:37 PM by Joe Sklover » Logged

Cweed
* Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »

if you own a tv there is a infomercial about the gun every five seconds. i thought batman nerf gun would be enough for people....   sorry. simple question, needing a simple answer. thank you trumanboz for owning a tv.

Let me put it another way, then.

A lot of the posts you make have terrible grammar, spelling mistakes and are just generally not very well thought out.  Use spell check and make better posts or we will continue to make fun of you. 

I would like this forum to be friendly and good natured, but a friendly good natured forum isn't worth anything unless it contains actual discussion.
Shane

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »

It would also depend on what you watch on tv.  I tend to watch Food Network because Alton Brown is my hero, toys aren't advertised much there.
The Cat
* Game Organizer

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 01:19:07 PM »

It would also depend on what you watch on tv.  I tend to watch Food Network because Alton Brown is my hero, toys aren't advertised much there.

ALTON BROWN IS A GOD!

....*cough*  Sorry.  Anyway...

NIU Humans vs Zombies
Treasurer
Commander of Whiskey Squadron
Deadrabbits

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 10:29:45 AM »

chris you looked nicer on youtube. your actually a pretty gay guy. i mean you say you want this to be a friendly forum, then stop being a prick. you encourage people to make fun of people. do it your self, then you tell me to stop. maybe you should be glad that people are contributing to your forums and less worried about shit like spelling and topic names. i mean come on could you be more of a hypocrite.

how isnt this topic on actual discussion were talking about a nerf gun. theres nerf guns in zombies. there was a question that needed answered thats a discussion in my book and to the worlds. maybe im a 10 year old kid that isnt very smart. you should be happy that the next generation will be playing this game. maybe i had a head injuryif spelling is such a problem then do you allow people with speech impediments to play the game. from what i know of you now, probably not.

chris you gay ive prolly been playing this game longer then you (with airsoft and not on a college) kick me off this forum. your a mean rude ass hole.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:53:58 AM by Deadrabbits » Logged

Shane

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »

I think what Chris was trying to say is that the more time you put into your post, the more likely that people will understand what you are talking about and be tempted to reply.  Here are some problems that I have with your last post.  I'm not trying to be rude to you, I'm just trying to make you understand why things are done:

chris you looked nicer on youtube. your actually a pretty gay guy. i mean you say you want this to be a friendly forum, then stop being a prick. you encourage people to make fun of people. do it your self, then you tell me to stop. maybe you should be glad that people are contributing to your forums and less worried about shit like spelling and topic names. i mean come on could you be more of a hypocrite.

I'll be honest, the first thing I notice with this post is that you haven't capitalized anything and your punctuation isn't that great.  You can still get your points across, its just that some people find it distracting.  Next you say that you feel that Chris is gay.  A couple problems with this would be that you should use "you're" instead of "your" and that gay means either happy or homosexual, neither of which are necessarily negative and that's obviously what you are going for.  After that you say he's a prick; its fine that you feel that way and its good that after saying this you attempted to explain why, but your argument is somewhat lacking.  He never encouraged people to make fun of you, he just said that he and at least one other person would continue to do so until you improved your posts.  Its also fine that you think that topic names and spelling aren't important, but when an admin asks you to improve upon it you should probably do so even if you don't understand why.  Finally you say that he's a hypocrite, but I don't think the word is appropriate here.  On his posts he has done everything that he's asking you to do.

The rest of your post seems to just be a rant full of many baseless assumptions, I don't think it was even worth writing.

Chris justs wants this forum to be friendly and easy to read; I don't believe that he wants to make fun of you, he just follows the mindset that if you do something worth being made fun of, then you should be made fun of.  If you think he's being a dick that's fine, but it doesn't give you cause to be malicious.
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »

chris you gay ive prolly been playing this game longer then you (with airsoft and not on a college) kick me off this forum. your a mean rude ass hole.

Also, it is pretty much impossible that you have been playing this game longer than Chris.  He invented it.

Loading Please Wait...
Cweed
* Administrator

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 12:57:29 PM »

You're right, Deadrabbits, I was being a total prick.

General Rules

Proper grammar requested.  If we can't understand what you write we'll edit your post to what we think you're trying to say (probably not what you're trying to say).  If you do this consistently we will make fun of you.

Please don't make me ban you
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:06:30 PM by Joe Sklover » Logged
MaxTemkin
* Administrator

One (1) Longshot Tall

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 01:15:51 PM »

your a mean rude ass hole.

Deadrabbits, you sir, are a scholar and gentleman. Prey tell... which finishing school did you attend?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.