November 18, 2017, 03:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Batman Nerfgun  (Read 29113 times)
Deadrabbits

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »

i siad ive been playing the airsoft version which was invented like 20 years ago. and chris please ban me from this site the people here arent very nice there very naughty. you being one of them you dirty boy. a side from a hand full of people of course your all dirty. ill talk to you all later and thank you for me infamy, sorry but thread of the month made me sooo soo happy. and my group is getting a huge kick outa it. see you lata chris love you ma.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:48:37 PM by Deadrabbits » Logged

Lupta-te cu mortii! Scapa cu viata din cele mai tari jocuri cu zombi. Foloseste diferite arme pentru a ucide fiecare mort umblator.
Deadrabbits

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »

Finally you say that he's a hypocrite, but I don't think the word is appropriate here.  On his posts he has done everything that he's asking you to do.

Chris justs wants this forum to be friendly and easy to read; I don't believe that he wants to make fun of you, he just follows the mindset that if you do something worth being made fun of, then you should be made fun of.  If you think he's being a dick that's fine, but it doesn't give you cause to be malicious.

hes being a hypocrite cuz he says not to be an asshole then he is one. and if bashing somone muiltiple times and making funn of them isnt being an asshole then i like penis and i do anyways so hes an ass hole. you even said it your self.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:27:52 PM by Joe Sklover » Logged

Lupta-te cu mortii! Scapa cu viata din cele mai tari jocuri cu zombi. Foloseste diferite arme pentru a ucide fiecare mort umblator.
Shane

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 10:06:47 PM »

Wow, your decryptive skills are as impressive as your typographical skills.  I definately said that Chris was an asshole.
The Cat
* Game Organizer

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »

i siad ive been playing the airsoft version which was invented like 20 years ago. and chris please ban me from this site the people here arent very nice there very naughty. you being one of them you dirty boy. a side from a hand full of people of course your all dirty. ill talk to you all later and thank you for me infamy, sorry but thread of the month made me sooo soo happy. and my group is getting a huge kick outa it. see you lata chris love you ma.

Dude, Chris...I think he's hitting on you.

NIU Humans vs Zombies
Treasurer
Commander of Whiskey Squadron
Deadrabbits

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:34 AM »

Wow, your decryptive skills are as impressive as your typographical skills.  I definately said that Chris was an asshole.

wait what? you said "Chris justs wants this forum to be friendly and easy to read; I don't believe that he wants to make fun of you, he just follows the mindset that if you do something worth being made fun of, then you should be made fun of"   so ya hes an asshole and you said that so ya you definitely said hes an asshole
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:09:20 AM by Deadrabbits » Logged

Deadrabbits

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 12:04:52 AM »

Dude, Chris...I think he's hitting on you.

ya thats what i got outa it.

Deadrabbits

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 12:12:32 AM »

it makes me so happy that im getting under just about every ones skin. this topic of the month thing is a blast.

Shane

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

Nah, I'd say that making fun of someone because you enjoy it would make you an asshole.  Making fun of people to help improve them, regardless of whether or not you enjoy it, does not make you an asshole.  It does, however, make you an ass.  The difference being asses are entertaining whereas assholes are just annoying.  The posts by Chris are definately entertaining, thus he is an ass and not an asshole.
Cweed
* Administrator

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 01:19:21 AM »

I might be an ass but deadrabbits is a rockstar
Deadrabbits

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »

they really are. im lovin it.

trumanboz

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 11:45:28 AM »

I think it is funny that you think you are getting under people's skin. You type like a retarded monkey. Though, I would like to think the retarded monkey has a brighter future ahead of him. And I am sure your "group" (aka mom and dad) must really find it hilarious how you have no self esteem and your only insults are "asshole" and "gay." Must have went to Harvard.
Deadrabbits

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 12:42:42 PM »

dog im gay.and i am getting uner peoples skin. if i wasnt would this be topic of the month    would you and others still be posting things,  so ya i am.  sorry every one at this site is a hypocrite and im proving it on post at a time. i am the night.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 12:44:38 PM by Deadrabbits » Logged

MaxTemkin
* Administrator

One (1) Longshot Tall

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

Calling shenanigans. There's absolutely no way that a real human being is typing those posts without humorous intent.

Protagonistics

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »

It's a bot.
Cweed
* Administrator

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2008, 06:32:53 PM »

Will you bitches stop picking on my bro deadrabbits.  He's just trying to chill and all y'all are buggin'
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.