July 20, 2017, 12:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: the walking dead: superawesomefantastic  (Read 27739 times)
skullface1818

The Tallahassee nerf mogul

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2011, 03:55:10 PM »

What did everyone thin of episode 1? I personally enjoyed it.....the ending was a real WTF!!! moment..... Can't Waite to see how thing go along in the series.

favorite moment? when they pulled out the big ass roll of melee weapons......MAN, talk about a jackpot find! It really earked me when the survivors complained about getting some top notch blades and axes......I mean, DAMN
whats wrong with you? melee weapons FTW.

who needs a gun when you could just beat a zombie to death with a rock? Tongue

Name: Aaron S. Zaslow
Role: FSU's Nerf mad scientist
Squad(current): legion of chaos
arms: To be honnest? most of emmn
I like stampedes

My youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/skullface1818?feature=mhsn

Rate/subscribe.
broken

Accuracy Through Volume

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »

I love how they, from the looks of the preview, setup most of this season's plot. Shame I've read the comic cause I totes saw that ending coming as soon as that scene started.

Purdue HvZ
Fall '09, Spring'11 - Extracted | Spring '10, Fall '10, Fall'11 - Turned at extraction | Spring '12 - Moderator | Fall '12 - IT Committee Head | Spring '13 - Turned at extraction | Fall '13 - Turned at extraction

Primaries: Rapidstrike, Blowgun
Secondaries: Stormfire, Socks
skullface1818

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »

On a side note, I kidna want to check out that gerber machete axe pro thingy......of all the melle weapons to fall on their laps that was one of the best.....still to sure how that axe works but I like what I see Cheesy

I like stampedes

My youtube!

Rate/subscribe.
Black Sheep

Theres one in every horde.

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2011, 03:12:20 PM »

Are you talking about the hooked thing that Glen laid claim to?  Cos i was really curious about that one too.  At first i thought it was kinda crap, too thin & narrow to put any pressure behind.  But as i thought about it, was intrigued.   Still want to kukri Lori got tho.  maybe the .38 too. 

Squad: Z.E.R.O.

Primary: Alpha Trooper CS-18 (w/ Raider stock)
Secondary:
Sidearms:
Hold Out:
Gear:

Geeks Geeked:203
Brains Eaten: 57
skullface1818

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

Well I can safely say that the season has been going pretty goood.

Ill be the first to say that it doesn't have NEARLY as much steam as it did first season but thats expected. Im just hoping that it all leads to SOMETHING.

Hopefully it wont get worse......and develops in the best possible way.
still the best thing on suday night Cheesy

cant wait till next week! return of Darl dixon...ohh dear...hope they saved his hand in his napsack.

I like stampedes

My youtube!

Rate/subscribe.
Hatchet

Storm the Gates!

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2012, 03:27:59 PM »

Man im so stoked for the season finale next week. I am pissed tho that Merle Dixon has yet to return permanently heres to hoping we see him in the finale or season 3, hand missing and all ahaha. Him and Daryl are my hands down favorite characters of the series.

*******SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN YESTERDAY'S EPISODE*******

I saw Shanes death coming for a while so it wasnt to much of a shocker, but I feel that of the original group T-Dog will be the next to die? Thats my guess. And I was confused why Shane and Randall were zombies at first but my buddy who read the comics told me why. Which I guess will be revealed next week along with a pleathora of other suprises and shockers.

The Saviors

Primary: Stampede (12v)
Sidearm: Strongarm
Zeds_Dead
* Game Organizer

Bring me the Horde

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 10:00:24 PM »

What if Merle is the leader of Randall's group? I wouldn't put raping young girls past his one-handed self.

Horde Leader, OZ, Mod, Human
Spaztikko
* Game Organizer

BANNED

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2012, 04:16:50 AM »

Ill be honest. I just watched it for the first time, with no idea who anybody was, but when it wasnt all deep and emotional, was absolutely badass. love it.

im up to whatever episode has the old guy and the young guy running through the school and then
SPOILER: the young dude leaves the older fat guy to die, and they save the kids life with the anasthetic just as the op begins
END SPOILER.

cool stuff

If you'll excuse me, I have to go kick a puppy.

Nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod......
Cazzums
* Forum Moderator

Graveyard Shift

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2012, 11:35:55 AM »

In all honesty, I have stopped following the show since its season finally. It has outraged me beyond belief by taking the story in the complete opposite direction as the book(which I've been reading since the very beginning!)
**SPOILERS**: The first straw was when they introduced characters not even in the book. Not a terrible idea, although I do like the addition of Darryl and his qualities to the group. Second thing to irk me is the untimely death of characters who didn't die or even get hurt severely until a couple issues ago(now into the 15th graphic novel, or 94th issue!) Shane survived in the series to the second season, when he died in the first graphic novel! With the most annoying, and last straw to me being the introduction of-DA Da da da! THEIR IMMUNITY TO THE ZOMBIE VIRUS ALTOGETHER!
The book never introduced this pathetic excuse of filler, to elongate the survival of the new main characters. Instead, in the book, they had to perfect the amputating process of any bite wound! 2 characters died before anyone survived their amputating surgery consisting of a belt and a machete.

**END SPOILERS**

"See you space cowboy..."
Primary: Minimized Demolisher
Backup: Socks/3' Blowgun
KatanasPWN
* Forum Moderator

King Under The Mountain

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2012, 08:18:47 PM »

Well, I just finished "The Walking Dead: Rise of The Governor" and that was just amazing... Oh, also to anyone only watching the TV series, don't check out ANY article on ANYTHING from the graphic novel series, I saw about 5 seasons of spoilers flash before my eyes  Angry

Wolololo
Cazzums
* Forum Moderator

Graveyard Shift

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2012, 08:27:44 PM »

Seriously...most novel changing moment is in that one book. Changed everything you know about each character...

Hatchet

Storm the Gates!

« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2012, 03:28:52 AM »

I cant wait to see Season 3 after the season 2 finale. Everyone who I have asked that have read the comics said the governer story is the best of the series.

The Governer is like a lock the be the leader of randalls group which we will see in the first episode of season 3. Merle Dixons return is corfirmed for Season 3 and he will likely be a part of The Governers group.

And Lucaz I know you dont like characters that werent in the comics being in the tv show but the dixon brothers are two of the most interesting characters in the show so I am for new characters being added.

The Saviors

Primary: Stampede (12v)
Sidearm: Strongarm
Cazzums
* Forum Moderator

Graveyard Shift

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2012, 02:28:06 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I like daryles character. Its just going from based on the comics to inspired by it, while going even more far fetched.

KatanasPWN
* Forum Moderator

King Under The Mountain

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2012, 12:51:34 AM »

So are you guys excited for the season 3 premier tomorrow? I sure as hell am, the trailer is fucking amazing and if you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT HERE.
I love the whole part about Woodbury, especially after reading Rise Of The Governor.
Random thoughts:
It seems like Rick finally found his balls and brains, which is nice after seeing a lot of stupid moments through season 1 and 2
To me it seems like the whole soldiers crashing will be a little extra bit in each episode, probably about the one that survived trying to... well, survive. I'm really intrigued by that.
The combat seems like it's going to be much better, Riot Shields, a makeshift suppressor, and I could've sworn I saw Glenn wearing body armor...

"Now, how about a big hug for your ol' pal Merle?"

Wolololo
Cazzums
* Forum Moderator

Graveyard Shift

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2012, 01:42:14 AM »

>Walking dead takes place in Atlanta GA.
>Bobololo lives in Atlanta GA.
>BOBO Y U NO ON WALKING DEAD???

After Dish and their little fret with AMC, Dish no longer provides walking dead=( Oh well, guess I'll just have to torrent that shit!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.