December 14, 2017, 09:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombies... HAH!  (Read 10522 times)
Anonymous

« on: February 23, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

So, I am a human, and so far, the zombie population is kind of sad. Last I checked, there are only 42 zombies currently running about, hungry for brains. That's about 11%~ of the total population. If you ask me, the humans are going to dominate this game.

Maybe it is because most of us have at least one game under our belts. Maybe it is because the humans figured out who the OZs were early on. Or maybe it is because everyone has better guns now. Whatever the reason, the humans are strong this year, and our numbers reflect that.

So zombies, here is my challenge to you. Get your numbers to 100 by 10 pm tonight (DAY 2).

Personally, I bet you can't. I'm estimating... MAYBE 75, probably closer to 60. I just don't think you got it in you. As a veteran, I remember last game, you guys had 60-80 by this point. Now, it's just half.

The point is: Zombies, step up your game because I want a CHALLENGE.
dancingmaniac2

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »

I agree.  Zombies, this is PATHETIC.  Seriously, step up your game.  I walked to AND from Pomona today and didn't encounter a single zombie.  Get it together, this lack of a challenge is taking all the fun out of the game!

P.S. 50?  and it's 4:10?  50 zombies.  Really.
thedoctor

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 08:33:01 PM »

Mind who you taunt.

Be careful because after 6:15 is when hale shaw gets released.  he asked someone to tag him and as such, is now waiting until after track practice to wreak havoc.
Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 12:49:10 AM »

60 Zombies after Day 2 Night mission? Wow. Try a little harder next time, will you?

I believe that is less than even I estimated. Congratulations. You continue to underwhelm.

I suppose you have a few more hours left, but I doubt any humans will be out and about. I will most definitely not be. Although I easily could and not be in the slightest amount of danger.

Good luck.
MrTophat

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 12:53:31 AM »

WEll, that was a rather underwhelming night-mission.

Come now zombies, lets see something happen.
The Shadow

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 10:13:48 PM »

Zombies wrecked today. Come to the night mission; I dare you.

~James White
HvZ Moderating Team
Hero - Double Tap Zombie - 5 kills today

EDIT: Make that 7 (with one extra that gave me a fake feed code... Michael Chan from Pomona, who is not listed in the game).
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 04:13:56 AM by The Shadow » Logged

~James White
HvZ Claremont Moderating Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.