May 27, 2017, 04:06:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Darts  (Read 9247 times)
Benihime

« on: February 25, 2011, 01:33:42 AM »

hey Zeds! I started out with 42 whistler darts and am left with 4 from the mission. If you picked any up can you please contact me so i can get them back?

Thank you!
rakashi

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:01:57 PM »

yeah I'm Missing about 25 stream line darts, if anyone has them please if I could get them back, The charge on my squad from the side of rains kind of killed my clip
The Shadow

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »

Benihime, Rakashi,

The zombies probably have no idea who you guys are because your names are not linked in any way to these accounts. Perhaps you should note your names and a place where people can meet you to hand off darts they've collected. You can always meet during the universal cease-fire at 5pm.

Or you can pick up supplies from the ammo boxes which humans have earned, but retrieving darts is always better than burning through them. Smiley

~James White
HvZ Claremont Moderating Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.