July 24, 2014, 08:19:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Official" HvZ blasters sighted!  (Read 15051 times)
Spike
* Game Organizer

Ranger the F*** UP!

« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2011, 12:26:51 am »

It seems to be the thicker version of plastic.  A buddy of mine got the regular non HvZ paint and his does seem a bit flimsier.  That being said, this is by no means Nerf thick plastic.  If you're doing a spring replacement/addition I would highly recommend taking your happy ass to Home Depot and getting some epoxy putty.

"Slow is smooth and smooth is fast."

Callsign: Maverick
Commanding Officer, Roughnecks, University of Georgia Mobile Infantry
Primary: HHI Carbine (Longshot)
Secondary: Alpha Trooper
Sidearm: Specter, LnL
Equipment: Administrator gloves, cloaking device
mcknightchris
* Game Organizer

« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2011, 07:45:00 pm »

Alright, since I have yet to see anybody post one, I will. I believe that this could be the very first HvZ Octoshot published on the Net. It's got a ton of e-putty reinforcements, and an OMW Recon spring. With just that spring, I'm estimating that I'm getting about 40ft. I can probably re-lube the plunger, and squeeze another spring in there. The stock spring doesn't quite fit in the OMW spring, but I could probably get a NF spring in there. If I could get ahold of a BBB spring it'd probably be better.

Semi-retired from HvZ due to leaving TAMU. Hopefully I can make it to some missions and invitationals.

Squad: CDC

Insanity is just another state of mind... lol
skullface1818

The Tallahassee nerf mogul

« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2011, 08:51:37 pm »

waaiittee.....does that thing not have the stock spring? If so it should be getting a lot more than just 40 feet. The seal on the plunger tube is pretty terribly, and the next time Im at HD I think ill be picking up the rubber disk needed to give it a perfect seal.

I still don't have the PETG, E-putty, or the 8 round turret I need to make my octoshot Sad
I also need a Suction cup head and a 3/4 inch coupler for expanding the seal on the turrent.

Name: Aaron S. Zaslow
Role: FSU's Nerf mad scientist
Squad(current): legion of chaos
arms: To be honnest? most of emmn
I like stampedes

My youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/skullface1818?feature=mhsn

Rate/subscribe.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.