August 30, 2014, 08:11:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HvZ high school game, a team of zombies  (Read 2942 times)
shanahanm2012

« on: October 11, 2011, 09:56:48 pm »

I am trying to think of a way of starting an HvZ game at my high school i have a few ideas for how it to work.

school starts at 8:00 so obviously gameplay would cease until the end of the day at three o'clock, everyone is typically off of the campus of school at 3:30 ish so im trying to think of ways to make this work without having to go to the park

I have no idea though on how we would format this for tags, missions, etc.

I would like to make it so that is starts off with a small team of zombies instead of just one sole original Zombie...

ANY THOUGHTS?
Catastrophe
* Game Organizer

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:02:23 am »

You're better off organizing a short afternoon game to last 2-3 hours after school one day and plan a few of those. High schools and colleges are 2 different settings - HvZ doesn't go over as well in a high school. Not to mention that nerf blasters in buildings would be an automatic no (I'd assume), so what does that leave you with? Unless your high school is massive and you're going in and out of several different buildings...I just don't see it working for the actual school day.

I'd suggest trying something after school or doing an all-day affair at a park.

As for the zombies, you should start a proportionate amount to how many humans you have. But you can have more than one OZ to start the game - just don't create so many that zombies have the advantage from the start.

Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO
Game Administrator Spring '12 - Spring '13
Game Moderator Fall '13 - Spring '14 (semi-retired)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.