If interested in this opportunity, please RSVP on our Facebook Event.
More information will be forthcoming as the situation develops, but here are some things you can plan to expect:
- After 3:30 PM on Friday March 2nd (through Sunday March 4th) all parking on the estate is open.
- Sign-ins for new hires will be on Friday March 2nd starting at 7PM, place TBA.
- The terrain on the Maryland Estate is, quite literally, the opposite of flat, so plan accordingly.
Basic Firearm Restrictions:
- All Firearms will be inspected upon arrival.
- Please follow our 60' range guideline for firearm modifications; higher ranges are permitted, but excessive power may pose a threat to our on-site facilities and research personnel.
- The only ammo modifications we permit are shortening the round to no longer than the length of the tip and applying personal markings.
- No modification to the tips of your rounds are allowed.
- No blowguns.
- No homemade rounds.
- No marshmallows (for legal reasons).
Registration will be made available in the near future on our website: http://www.brazielhiringsolutions.com
For more information regarding rules, regulations, and conditions, please visit our affiliate site: http://umbchvz.wordpress.com/invitational/
Contact us if you have further inquiries: [email protected]
We also ask that all leaders interested in sending groups of candidates to our Estate correspond with us so we can better suit your needs.