October 31, 2014, 03:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HvZ::Athens Fall Open Invitational Sept. 21, 22 2012  (Read 5731 times)
longbow
* Game Organizer

« on: April 20, 2012, 04:59:36 PM »

The Athens Ohio chapter of Humans Versus Zombies would like to invite you to attend our second weekend long open invitational game. We play our own unique style of HvZ, and we are very excited to share it with all of you.

The game will start Friday September 21st; we will have rolling check-ins from 5pm until 10pm. Opening ceremonies and the first mission will begin at 10pm. There will be an additional check-in Saturday morning for anyone arriving late. The game will run all day Saturday the 22nd, ending late that night.

We invite you to visit our forums and register an account. All information on the invitational will be posted there.

http://hvzathens.com/invitational/

More info will be posted soon, so please keep an eye out. See you in September!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on the HvZ:Athens forums, or email admin@hvzathens.com

UPDATE: We just launched our new site, and with it our new invitational page. There is some more info, and our registration form there now, so go check it out! We will be adding more important documents/info soon.

UPDATE: The brochure/map for the game is now posted. As supplies will be limited, it is recommended you print out a version yourself before the game.

Front:

Back:

Full size versions can be found here

UPDATE: The Invitational will start this Friday night! We hope you are as excited as we are. If you haven't signed up yet, it's not too late! The registration form is here: http://necrotechlaboratories.com/form.html It takes 30 seconds to fill out, and will help us in game balance as well as finding everyone hosting, so please fill it out.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:23:42 PM by longbow » Logged

ben weibel - game/site admin
HvZ::Athens - www.hvzathens.com
The_Juggernott

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:56:41 AM »

It's a great time. Our community is what really makes the game. I've been playing with these nerds for going on three years and their mind set is what really helps you stay immersed in whatever batshit crazy plot line our mods have cooked up this year.
Zerr
* Game Organizer

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 02:16:54 PM »

whatever batshit crazy plot line our mods have cooked up this year.

Always gotta complain.

Here is the Facebook event. Join it and invite everyone you know. I'll be adding more information to the event shortly, but most of the information will still be located on our website.

Nat Simonetti
Game admin of HvZ:Athens at Ohio University

Member of the Glorious Rocket Master Race
Seraphelle

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »

Athens' brand of HvZ is crazy awesome!  Shocked  Come check it out for yourselves.
The_Juggernott

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »

Always gotta complain.

Last year's games were MIB, the wizard did it, Santa v. krampus, and back to the future...... I stand by what I said.
longbow
* Game Organizer

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »

Bumping for brochures.

ben weibel - game/site admin
HvZ::Athens - www.hvzathens.com
RevivalofHonor
* Game Organizer

Never Leave a Man Behind

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 04:03:40 PM »

Hey guys, I'm curious how the invitational ended up going and how many folks you had come out! I loved the brochures Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.