October 23, 2014, 01:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch HvZ videos/what kind do you like to watch?  (Read 4101 times)
Vigilante
* Game Organizer

« on: September 06, 2012, 12:42:37 AM »

Do you HvZ forum members watch HvZ videos? And if so, what kind do you like to watch the most?

As much as I like the cinematic/trailer sort of HvZ video, at the end of the day I like the more raw HvZ footage the most, as long as you can tell whats going in. It puts me more into the situation.

Camarillo, CA Summer 2011 Last Ten Survivor Group, Medal of Honor Winner, Runner up in MVP Fan Voting
Camarillo, CA Summer 2012 Last Five Survivor Group, 2nd runner up in MVP Fan Voting
Camarillo, CA Winter 2012 Games Organizer
Camarillo, CA Summer 2013 Moderator
http://basicnerf.com/
BluEncore
* Game Organizer

SCAD HvZ - VIGIL Eternal

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:31:16 PM »

Haha, I actually prefer the flashy, edited stuff. When it comes to raw footage, I only enjoy seeing insane things--like ambushes and massacres. Clips, mostly--I don't like the nitty-gritty runthroughs, unless I'm actively studying other groups for ideas.

Honorary Member of Human Clan VIGIL
SCAD HvZ Gameplay Committee 2012-2013
SCAD HvZ Gameplay Coordinator 2014
bobbin
* Game Organizer

bro-mom

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 01:59:05 PM »

I like to watch Success at Success at Success: The Bro-tential Dynasty. That is pretty much the only HvZ video you need to see.

But I also like music video (sometimes) and first-hand raw footage-- pretty much anything.
Godservant1

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »

I liked the brotential video. It had pretty good quality compared to other live footage.  But I also rather enjoy anything SCAD makes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.