October 30, 2014, 02:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK HvZ Network!  (Read 2966 times)
TremoughsFate
* Game Organizer

« on: November 22, 2012, 07:43:09 AM »

If you are a committee member for a UK university and would like to sort out any of the following with your fellow HvZ players, please get in contact! We currently have the AberLAG, RHUL, Brunel, Sussex and FXU with Bristol, Leeds and Birmingham contacted. The more we can get, the better this gets.

1) Meta-game. Basically every game that plays between the universities in on this would have an effect on all of our final nights, think of it as a cumulative score and the final score dictates where the story goes.
2) Cross-over stories, which could also feed into the meta-game. Rather than just saving your campus, what if you were to be given information, or even the key to saving another campus - but in return they'll save you. Something along that line which would also foster a kind of bond between the different games' players.
3) Meet up at a central location for a day long, and potentially the largest, game in the UK - it would be rather intense.
4) Some kind of Zombie Exchange! As an example the FXU mentioned that there are empty rooms in the accommodation blocks and that it was theoretically possible to rent them out for players to stay in (£15 per night was the price quoted, but with a bit of fundraising on all sides, we could probably knock it down further). Therefore we could run a weekend long game rather than just a day long one and get to visit somewhere new! Different campuses could host it each year - or something to that effect.

Group here for FB users -
http://www.facebook.com/groups/298797010219879/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 06:55:44 AM by TremoughsFate » Logged
gnomeofdoom
* Game Organizer

PVC Warrior

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 09:07:01 PM »

I would totally love to connect with you guys. Alas, I'm in the US, but I did a semester at Lancaster University in the UK. Was a gorgeous place, and would be an EXCELLENT HvZ stomping grounds. If you can manage to contact anyone there who'd be willing to start it up, I highly recommend doing so, and maybe if I got back there to visit some time, I'd swing by a game if one was on.

HvZ Alumni Player -SUNY College at Oneonta // HvZ Moderator and Graduate student - SUNY Binghamton // One day faculty advisor for HvZ at a university???

Weapon: Blowgun:
I've run out of space here to list them, so just go to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnomeofdoom314
TremoughsFate
* Game Organizer

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 06:27:01 PM »

I would totally love to connect with you guys. Alas, I'm in the US, but I did a semester at Lancaster University in the UK. Was a gorgeous place, and would be an EXCELLENT HvZ stomping grounds. If you can manage to contact anyone there who'd be willing to start it up, I highly recommend doing so, and maybe if I got back there to visit some time, I'd swing by a game if one was on.

Mentioned it to my friend there. I'll see what I can do!
Deathwish

RHUL HvZ

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 07:46:20 PM »

Hey,

I am not a moderator for my game, but we have a game going at Royal Holloway College as well. It is a brilliant campus with urban and forest, though not that many people have used the forest.

Primary: Elite Rayven - Bella
Secondary: Sweet Revenge/SideStrike
Darts, darts and even more darts.

Armoury: Sonic Longstrike w/ OMW Polycarb., 5kg Spring, Xplorer Rapid-fire Grip - Sasha
Zombie Role: Scout (Diversion)

Why Deathwish? Not a clue.
Boff

Bristol HvZ Founder

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 03:15:37 PM »

Boo! I'm the founder of Bristol's society. We run indoor HvZ weekly on Fridays during term time (means we get a lot of game time Cheesy). I'm no longer in charge (damnable graduation!) but if you want to get hold of our current President then email: committee [at] bristolzombiesoc.co.uk. I'll point them in this direction when I see them next, too if you're interested in this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.