November 18, 2017, 06:23:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would it LOOK like if zombies really came?  (Read 3311 times)
GeorgeVerne

« on: December 27, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »

Hey guys,

Pittsburgh born & rasied Zombie Lover here. A lot of zombie history was started around my city/state, including the film locations and home to George Romero and his original "Living Dead" series. It's really sweet  Smiley

This may seem random I know, but there's a rap artist from my area in Pittsburgh that recently did a zombie apocalypse music video, and I was actually in it as one of the zombies!

I think it was EXTREMELY well done; they really hit the nail on the head with both the zombie make-up and the oh-so-basic-horror story line. I just want more people to see it who are in the zombie community like me, because I don't even like rap music but it's just so much more awesome than just that. (Plus I'm in it!  Cheesy  )

So I ask you, What would it LOOK like if zombies really came? Let me know what you guys think of my acting too, I'm the guy getting his guts ripped out in the beginning  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6isH5Taxc&list=PLB6F27324910BA1B2&index=1

Enjoy! And leave some replys Smiley

"If we hole up I want to be somewhere familiar, I want to know where the exits are, and I want to be allowed to smoke."
    - Ed, Shaun of the Dead (2004)
GeorgeVerne

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 08:45:16 PM »

anyone?

"If we hole up I want to be somewhere familiar, I want to know where the exits are, and I want to be allowed to smoke."
BluEncore
* Game Organizer

SCAD HvZ - VIGIL Eternal

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »

I really like this, actually. Music, too--which is rare. As far as what the world would look like in a zombie apocalypse, I like to say Walking Dead with lawns that aren't regularly trimmed.

Honorary Member of Human Clan VIGIL
SCAD HvZ Gameplay Committee 2012-2013
SCAD HvZ Gameplay Coordinator 2014
GeorgeVerne

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 02:32:40 PM »

Haha true, the lawns were kept a bit too nicely in this one. I always thought Walking Dead was joyfully realistic in how it would actually go down.

Glad you enjoyed the video as well!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.