July 24, 2017, 08:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Ordering Bandannas for Your Players  (Read 23648 times)
MaxTemkin
* Administrator

One (1) Longshot Tall

« on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:22 PM »

Why Should You Get Bandannas?

Our suggestion is that you provide your players with copies of the same color bandanna. This is a safety measure that some school administrations really like, since it makes it easier for campus security to tell who is playing.

We suggest blaze-orange bandannas. They show up in low light (at dawn and dusk) and are not identified with any gangs.

This is just a suggestion. Providing bandannas is totally optional, and many schools just leave this up to their players.

Where to Get Bandannas?

The cheapest and easiest way for you to order a whole bunch of bandannas is to get them through us. We have a cool design, and can have them printed and shipped in just a couple of weeks:

You'll also be supporting the Humans vs. Zombies game so that we can we keep the game free for everyone.

If you want to do a bulk order of Bandannas from us, we can make them for as cheap as $3.00 a unit (if you order more than 100).

To set up a bulk order, give us an email at [email protected]

How to Get Money for This
Many schools get some funding for Humans vs. Zombies from their Student Activities Office or from their Student Government.

We suggest that you petition them for money to buy enough bandannas for all of your players. Asking for a couple hundred dollars for an activity on the scale of Humans vs. Zombies is actually a pretty small request for most schools.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:04:56 PM by sklover » Logged

ritHvZack

Eveyone has HvZ in them, some just dont know it.

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 04:13:59 AM »

I made a wiki page about the different types of funding you can try. (Found here)

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
-John Quincy Adams
rabidsnakemonkey
* Game Organizer

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »

If we decide to order these, does anyone have an estimated order/delivery time? I would like to know how far in advance to place the order. Thanks!
MaxTemkin
* Administrator

One (1) Longshot Tall

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »

I think we'd need at least 3 weeks. We might be able to get the printer to rush them, but that would cost more.

rabidsnakemonkey
* Game Organizer

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »

I think we'd need at least 3 weeks. We might be able to get the printer to rush them, but that would cost more.

Thanks! If we do it, we will round up (4~6 weeks).
spazzypoo

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 11:32:56 AM »

Hey im new to this forum and I was wondering if yall are still putting up Bandannas for sale? Im from the Clemson chapter and we are just starting out so if you have any links of good advice please let me know also. Thanks.
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 12:03:30 PM »

You can buy on our online store.  Also, if you are interested in purchasing bulk bandanas, we would be happy to help you out.  Just shoot us off an email or send me a PM.

Loading Please Wait...
jjj2576
* Game Organizer

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 04:20:41 PM »

Just felt like making a note about flake players and bandannas. If you are trying to avoid having Flake Players, players who sign-up and do not participate, then make the players pay for their bandannas. Just collect money from them and order. A player is going to be less likely blow off a game of HvZ, if they purchase a bandanna.

-The Jesse J. R. Jennings (SRU Moderator & Spoony Bard)

Primary: Modifed LongShot (Added Spring)
Secondary: Modified NiteFinder (PVC Barrel, AR's removed, Added Spring, Rubberbands)

[1:22:21 AM] Erik "Chuck" Norris: Voldemort's truer evil was making Turtles On Tour
Jakespeare
* Game Organizer

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 05:01:48 PM »

Any idea of how much shipping to the UK would cost...?

Sometimes we don't do the things we want to, so that others won't know we want to do them.
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 12:52:27 AM »

It depends, how many bandanas you interested in buying? If you wish, I can price it out for you. 

Loading Please Wait...
killian141
* Game Organizer

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 12:59:31 AM »

you guys got great bandanas but your prices are a bit high for little colleges

play style: Scout/leader
Signature weapon: Longshot
Secondary: Socks, Maverick
Known for: having a F____ ton of bull s___ luck.
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 12:10:59 AM »

I don't know about that.  $3-$5 per bandana (depending on how many you buy) is not that expensive, especially if you can get the school to help pay for it.  Sorry that you think that.

Bandana and shirt sales really are the only way that we can pay for our servers and development costs. 

Loading Please Wait...
blaxbb

OSU Tech

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 12:31:16 AM »

I don't know about that.  $3-$5 per bandana (depending on how many you buy) is not that expensive, especially if you can get the school to help pay for it.

It is if you have to order ~1000+ bandanas.

(not bashing or anything, just stating the reality of the cost of large games)

I forgot one:

Don't bitch to your mods everytime they fuck up. They know, and they'll work to fix their mistake.
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »

If you are ordering 1000+ bandanas you should talk to us, and we will absolutely make a special deal for you.  It will take about 3 weeks to print, but we would be happy to lower the price even more if you are buying that many.

Loading Please Wait...
blaxbb

OSU Tech

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 02:47:01 PM »

If you are ordering 1000+ bandanas you should talk to us, and we will absolutely make a special deal for you.  It will take about 3 weeks to print, but we would be happy to lower the price even more if you are buying that many.

it's too late to order for our fall game, but I'll keep it in mind for the future, thanks!

I forgot one:

Don't bitch to your mods everytime they fuck up. They know, and they'll work to fix their mistake.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.