June 25, 2017, 11:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're a game moderator and don't have the "Game Organizer" custom title, please PM
Sklover.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merch. suggestions  (Read 14935 times)
Ozymandias
* Forum Moderator

I met a survivor from Zombieland...

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 12:14:03 AM »

I'd love some HvZ transfers for my nerf blasters.

I don't suppose you could translate that from the Queen's English to American English?

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Dallas Metroplex, Texas
One Winged Angel
* Forum Moderator

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 12:27:09 AM »

I don't suppose you could translate that from the Queen's English to American English?

Decals.

Quote from: aylatrigger
Explosives aren't really my style.  I prefer thermite.

Quote from: Markus
Well, at least I know I could handle getting shivved in prison now.
Newbs
* Game Organizer

You've got red on you

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 04:39:52 AM »

Things that you peel the backing off of and stick it to a flat surface. It then leaves the picture behind.

Loadout
Primary: Berserker, centre barrel rebarrelled to take darts.
Secondary: Rebarrelled Big Salvo to take darts / Barricade (stock).
Sidearm: Badly Well rebarrelled Element (fixed it! Cheesy ).
mcknightchris
* Game Organizer

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 05:32:10 AM »

Things that you peel the backing off of and stick it to a flat surface. It then leaves the picture behind.

They are generally called decals here, but I have seen some called transfers before.

Semi-retired from HvZ due to leaving TAMU. Hopefully I can make it to some missions and invitationals.

Squad: CDC

Insanity is just another state of mind... lol
Deen

Bad Falcon! Lazy!

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 08:06:04 PM »

We were actually planning on doing some branding for publicity and funds to pay the expenses, as always, not to pocket, but to pay for stuff like printing ect. If you like we can design a few and put them online for editing? This might take a while as we need to get our game sorted first....  Wink

We are grown up now and it's our turn to decide what that means
Sklover
* Administrator

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »

We were actually planning on doing some branding for publicity and funds to pay the expenses, as always, not to pocket, but to pay for stuff like printing ect. If you like we can design a few and put them online for editing? This might take a while as we need to get our game sorted first....  Wink
Hi Deen,
If your branded items include the word HvZ or Humans Vs Zombies, please make sure that you abide by our licensing policy and charge policy.

Loading Please Wait...
Deen

Bad Falcon! Lazy!

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 04:58:37 AM »

Was planing on using our horde logo, didn't know the option was there to use HvZ logo for merc (I try to stay as far away as possible from anything with legal implications), but I'll definately talk to our design people and send you a copy, with the currencies 25% isn't a lot, but we will donate any exta money we make after expenses to you aswell, which solves my problem of balancing out to the last cent. Thank you so much for the link and the advice. ^_^
Any trouble if we use HvZ branding in conjuction with the horde logo?
The horde is a small group that we created to host and notify people of small events in town, eg donating blood, picnics, cancer and SPCA walks ect. think we have about 30 people that are regulars and a couple dozen more that sometimes join in. Completely free as well Smiley I own the horde symbol ect, so I can atleast assure you we wont mind Grin

We are grown up now and it's our turn to decide what that means
Mzzkc
* Game Organizer

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm eagerly anticipating being able to purchase my very own HvZ Brand Grappling Hook.
KatanasPWN
* Forum Moderator

King Under The Mountain

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 11:21:05 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm eagerly anticipating being able to purchase my very own HvZ Brand Grappling Hook.
I.....But..........To quote gir, "*sniff, sniff* I love you...."

Wolololo
dreamer

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 09:09:18 PM »

I'd love some HvZ transfers for my nerf blasters.

There is special paper called "Lazertrans" that you can print on with a color laser printer and it makes water-slide decals. It's kind of spendy (about $19 for 10 sheets), but it's a lot cheaper than having them made commercially. Great stuff if you have a small quantity of decals you need with custom designs.

I get mine from Dick Blick online:

http://www.dickblick.com/products/lazertran-transfer-paper/

Make sure you get the Laser-compatible stuff though. They also make it for inkjet printers, but unless you seal it with clear acrylic or some sort of spray lacquer the inkjet images tend to wear off quickly...

Post Merge: April 28, 2011, 09:10:59 PM
A "Men of HvZ" calendar would be amazing.

DO NOT CONFORM TO MODERN MEDIA BEAUTY STANDARDS.

Personally, I think that a "Women of HvZ" calendar would be a MUCH bigger seller. Judging from the pics I've seen, there are some VERY attractive woman playing HvZ...

And I'd like to see buttons. Two or three different designs would be nice.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:10:59 PM by dreamer » Logged

Primary: Modified Alpha Trooper/Raider
Secondary: Modified Maverick (x3), SecretStrike (x1), BuzzBee Tek 3 (x2)
Armory: Growing by the week...
School: East Carolina University (Graduate Student, MFA)
Ammo Compliment: 6rd Mags (x8), 2 belts, 35rd Drum (x1), 18rd Drum (x1)
darknyght00

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 01:37:57 AM »

Personally, I think that a "Women of HvZ" calendar would be a MUCH bigger seller. Judging from the pics I've seen, there are some VERY attractive woman playing HvZ...

And I'd like to see buttons. Two or three different designs would be nice.

You said you're 45, right? The average HvZ player is between 18 and 24... Coming from you, that's a little disturbing... jus' sayin'...

Primary: Rayven (WIP: Overvolted 12.6v, locks removed, reduced trigger pull, ammo counter)
Primary 2: Stampede (WIP: Overvolted 16.8v, SGNerf SMG reduction, SGNerf upgrade kit, ammo counter)
Primary 3: Alpha Trooper (WIP: OMW Massacre kit- 5kg spring)
dreamer

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 01:45:06 AM »

You said you're 45, right? The average HvZ player is between 18 and 24... Coming from you, that's a little disturbing... jus' sayin'...

Not nearly as disturbing as a bunch of 18-24 year old dudes wanting a calendar of other dudes...   Roll Eyes

Primary: Modified Alpha Trooper/Raider
Secondary: Modified Maverick (x3), SecretStrike (x1), BuzzBee Tek 3 (x2)
Armory: Growing by the week...
School: East Carolina University (Graduate Student, MFA)
Ammo Compliment: 6rd Mags (x8), 2 belts, 35rd Drum (x1), 18rd Drum (x1)
mcknightchris
* Game Organizer

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:37 AM »

Not nearly as disturbing as a bunch of 18-24 year old dudes wanting a calendar of other dudes...   Roll Eyes

He's got a point.

Semi-retired from HvZ due to leaving TAMU. Hopefully I can make it to some missions and invitationals.

Squad: CDC

Insanity is just another state of mind... lol
Bobololo
* Forum Moderator

I Will End You

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2011, 03:53:28 AM »

He's got a point.
I see more as a funny calendar, not meant to be taken seriously. Like a hairy guy with short shorts on and pink tank top holding a vulcan in some "sexy" way will firing into a crowd of zombies, I think it would be more funny than serious.

Or you could do a few different type. One for men, one for the ladies who play (legit hot guys with nerf blasters) for example.

The YouTube Channel
Quote from: Daniel Beaver
You may think it's mean of me to shit all over your creative vision, but rest assured that shit is an awesome fertilizer for the muse of the mind.
Long live the Horsemen and hail Satan.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

All opinions expressed on this web forum are those of the individual authors and not of Gnarwhal Studios INC.

"Humans vs. Zombies" and "HvZ" ® 2005-2012 Gnarwhal Studios INC.
HVZ SOURCE is a project created by Chris Weed (Dreamer of Dreams), Brad Sappington, Joe Sklover, Justin Quick,
Trevor Moorman, Max Temkin, and Ben Beecher.